Sunday, October 29, 2006

Screwed up Intake

New soldiers came in Last thursday, so practically I'll be working till very late. Everytime there's an intake I'll work till very very late... *Yawn* But this time round it's different.

It was a total screwed up. Because the new soldiers came in according to their PES C status, the individual companies have to fork out extra time to sort all the new soldiers out. And this has slowed down alot of things.

More over, the last wave of soldiers came in very late. SO, everything was done in a big rush, from equipping them with items to dekitting, not one bit of the whole process I was happy with. BY the time they finished De-kitting, it was alreasdy 6:30pm, thus they had to pause the process half-way and proceed for dinner, as the COOK HOUSE was closing soon. This caused the whole process to be further delayed by 1 Hour plus.

Being very unhappy with the arrangement Manpower Department has for this recruitment, I went back to my office, during this dinner break to sent an email to my superior, addressing the numerous problems we faced for this recruitment.

Finally, I was able to knocked off at 10pm. Was totally worn out by the time I made my way to SBL Cafe. But luckily, Mr pandian, Firdaus and Jenson were there. Mr. Pandian was in a very good mode, so He treated all of us dinner! haha!! Thanks man!! Had a big plate of fried rice. It was heaven! heee...Maybe it's due to me being too hungry haha!!!

And a surprise came, one of the storeman was going to ORD the very next day, so he treated all of us Tiger Beer, he came with 12 cans of beer first and I drank 2 cans. But because I was just too tired, so I went off first. Though, another reason was to prevent them pushing me can after can of tiger beer. HAHA!!!

Friday was swift, but I cant book out, cuz the very next day, 9DIV will be holding a Family Day. So, i decided to stay-in instead.

Had one of the best sleep I ever had for months ever since I entered Army. I slept all the way till 9am hahaa!!! Slowly packed my dirty clothes into my bag, den slowly strolled to the toilet to freshen up & bathe hehe...

The family day was quite boring. From the scale of the event, you can straight away know that not much money was spent on the Family Day. Same old performance from SAF MDC (Music & Dance company). All the food and desserts were the same... Ice cream, cream puff, mee siam, Laksa, Cordial, bee hoon...

Simple games like, "Throw the Can", "Score the GOAL!", "Airbrush Tattoo", "Loop the Hoop". And also, the stupid Singtel and Starhub booth promoted camera phones when Camera Phones were totally disallowed in the Whole SAF now. Of cause they won't have much business. STUPID DUMBASS...

Went to get a temporary tattoo haha! Had it sprayed on the back of my neck haha! Total Diaoness!

Secretly took the 12pm boat out of the island. DIdn't wanna stay any longer. Cuz it was totally boring me to death... Went home quickly haha!!!

My sister told me that Sally & Wei Siong were coming to our house later around 2 plus. I was like "Ok..." Though I don't know why they wanna come to our house, cuz our house was like NOTHING TO PLAY or Entertain guests...Sigh.. How I wish that I have a Kala OK set at home, at least can entertain Guests when they come over...

After which, we went to Tampines Central to have dinner and walk walk around. Then I went to find Ber... Had a so-called heart-to-heart chat with her. Gotta know her a little bit better after last night. She's really a knid and caring girl, who loves her mum alot alot...

Dunno if tomorrow Ber wan me to fetch her from work at East point or not... Ah...Don't think so much lah...

No comments: