Sunday, October 15, 2006

Lovely Saturday

Met a friend around 2pm. Went to this sushi bar to have lunch, cost around $30 I think.. Not very sure hahaha!!! Cuz I used Masters to pay for it anyway... I guessed I don't really wanna go into the Details... Better go into my Sister's Blog for the full details of it... hahaah!!

Met up with my sister and "settled" some issues, after which we went back to Bugis to do some shopping. Outside the water fountain at Seiyu, there was this CLEO Barbie Doll competition, and we took these photos! They were really very beautiful, you won't believed that they were being made up by local artists... COOL!


Really cool 70's layout of house


This one's my Fav! Exactly how I wanted my room to look like!







After we took some photos, we went to Bugis Village to shop around. The weather was really really hot! So, I bought some fruit Freezes for both of us... hahaah!! Chill man! The place was jammed packed with youngsters, and of cause, a great place for both of us to look at Cute guys & girls haha!!! But it was more of an advantage to me lolZ! Cause there were more cute & pretty girls to look at whahaah!!! Sorry girl... =p

Then, Ang, my sister's friend, came to join us half way. We decided to explore the small lanes opposite MOS Burger and we found this dessert shop, called "Ji De Chi" or "Remember to Eat", that sells absolutely delicious dessert!

We ordered some of the best dishes in the shop. "Black & White", "Peppermint Gui Ling Gou", "Mango with Steamed Egg", "Peanut Paste", "Ginger milk", "Hazma"


The peppermint Gui Ling Gou was really very smooth and delicious!!


"Black & White": Combination of Sesame & Almond paste. A wicked Combination!


"Hazma": In chinese known as "Xue Ha", finest extracts from toads. EEK!


"Mango with Steamed Egg": YUMMY!!!


"Peanut Paste": Smooth and nice to eat haaha!!!





After we walked out from the stall, we walked around Bugis Seiyu abit before we headed for the MRT. The whole day I was calling Ber, but her HP doesn't seem to go thru, then finally she called! OMG!!! When I heard her voice I almost wanna give her a big hug hahaah!!! That's only if she was right infront of me hahaah!!! I missed her so so so so so MUCH!!! Chatted with her from Bugis till Tampines station, and met up with her at Tampines, DBS building.

Feeling bored on the Train we took some photos... hheeee!


Ang & Sis


3 of us ;)


Both me & Ang were very tall, we're about 1.85 M i think... So I joked that we can go be models hahaa!!!


Taken on the bus back home...

No comments: