Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Beautiful Monday

Woke up very late Monday hahaah!! Sigh...The Haze was still so thick... Went and cooked some noodle for myself. Logged into PC to watch some online Videos on Youtube.com. Then, chatted with Ber Ber and some of my other friends on MSN eehehe...

Gonna meet Ber Ber at night after she finished work, together with her best friend, Sally. haahah!! I'm so looking forward to it... I asked my sister to come along as well. Cuz she wanted to see Ber Ber as well lolZ...

We agreed to meet up at Aljunied MRT Station at 6:45pm, but because my sister worn a pair of very ugly shoe, I had no chance but to drag her to get a new pair of heels. But lucky, Ber Ber wasn't at one bit angry about us being late heheeh... Heng...




Took some photos while waitin for the Train

After which, we went to this HongKong-Style Cafe/Restaurant at Marina Square. I heard from Ber Ber & Sally that this Cafe would be very packed on Weekends, and would have no place to sit at all. So I guessed we were quite lucky that the Cafe was quite empty when we went there for Dinner heeheh... We chose a round-table at the back of the Cafe. Because, the cafe was quite empty, thus I found it very enjoyable. It was like we were the only ones in the Cafe haahah!!!

Half-way in the Cafe, my Sister's Friend, Wei Xiong, joined us. Sally & Ber Ber said that he looked like Anson Hu yan Bing hahah! And you know what? Sally was totally absorbed by him ahhah!!!! Cuz she kept looking at him lolZ... But too bad, heard from my sister that he's attached lolZ... Oh well... heheeh... I was actually quite afraid that all of us won't gel together quite well, but it turned out to be the exact opposite hahaah! All of a sudden, everyone seemed to be like old time friends hahah!!!


A really big bowl of Ice Kacang!


Me & Ber Ber v^.^

After a splendid dinner at the Cafe, we slowly strolled to Esplanade. Cuz Ber Ber & Sally said that the Scenery there was really beautiful. I'm so looking forward to see the view...

The view at the Rooftop was simply breath-taking haha!!! We started to take photos the moment we reached there hahaah! I guessed the only time I take alot of photos are with people who love taking lolZ!!! Else, I'm really camera-shy... We took so many photos that, at one point of time, our eyes were seeing alot of "Stars" ahhah! even though the Haze totally blocked out the stars...

Then, some a while, me and Ber Ber secretly drifted away to one corner... Guess I don't have to elaborate much right?? =P




Such a nice view... hehehe


My Sister and Ber Ber


Sally and My Sister


Wei Xiong, Sally, Ber Ber & My Sister


Wei Xiong, Sally, Me

After which, we exited from Esplanade and slowly made our way to Boat Quay. The night was really lovely. Friendship & Romance filled the air. hahah!!


A photo taken by me yet again! At the bridge infront of The Fullerton.

Sigh... Though it was a magical evening, yet all gatherings can't escape the fate of going our separate ways... Because all of us had to work tomorrow, and we can't go back too late... So Ber Ber companied Sally back, while Wei Xiong, Me and my sister we took the train back...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey the photos how come y cant see u and ur ah ber
Cheers
From Sharon