Sunday, October 08, 2006

Agony & Happiness

OMG!!! The haze today was like so terrible and so thick!!! The ash and burnt smell in the air, almost choked me to death. Woke up around 11am, and the first thing I know when I opened my eyes, was My sister was preparing to go out... lolZ

Actually, I planned to visit an orphanage home today, at Kallang. But cuz of the thick Haze, I chose to cancel it. And I gave a call instead to the orphanage Home's "director" and told her to send my regards to the kids... Sigh, I felt so upset not visiting them today... But because I don't wanna risk myself as well, cuz my chest area ain't very good these few days due to the increasingly dangerous haze, so I decided to stay at home till night time to go to the Mid-Autumn festival...

The mid-autumn festival was quite fun! haha!! played fake" firecrackers" & had paper lanterns hahaha!!! Brought back so so so much childhood memories hahaah!!! Had a go at the guessing game. Some of them were really hard, and some of the items I don't even know it existed.. haaah!! But it was great fun thou!

Gosh! Had a big quarrel with my dad, over a mere charger! ARH!!! After which, he extended the topic to me, always chatting on the phone for hours & hours & hours.... can't you guys just don't restrict me so much?? It's like, I'm already 21, I seriously need to have more socialization in my life!! I need to expand my social circle, go out and mix around with different type of people and learn to be more street wise & street smart. If not, in the future, I'll definitely be way behind other people.

The competition out THERE, is extremely intense. It reaches such an intensity that no one realises it, until you're in one... The intensity can actually kill someone... That's why in order to survive, in order to try to be in the "fore-runner" pack, I have to forever improve myself, else get killed by the intensity...

Thank alot Hazel. Thank you for listening to my grumbles when I was feeling extremely down after a quarrel. Really thank you. Love you girl.

Have to sleep now, else I don't think I'll be able to wake up at 9am tomorrow morning... hahaha!!!

No comments: