Saturday, October 14, 2006

Screwed-up Friday

Oh my gosh! I didn't realised that it was Friday the 13th. Hopefully, this day won't be ruined by Mr Gary....

Today I ran 15 rounds round the Stadium, really damn song lorZ... So long never run liaoZ... Suddenly run so many tounds, it was really a release for me... hahaha!!!

Went back to my bunk and quickly bathe, and quickly went to settle Mr. Gary's report. After which, quickly went to lunch... GOSH!! Had a really quick lunch... Cuz that freaking mr gary cant wait at all....

after lunch, I went around trying to settle things... Get pricelist for Mr. Ananh...And then I received a wonderful news... He's leaving the Island at 2pm... EVERYONE GET READY TO PARTY!!! HAHAHA!!! wOoOOOOOO!!! haahh!!!

Still, even thou he left the island... I still got alot of things to check... Stores, CELs, Internal Store check reports... Sigh.... almost an endless list of things to settle...

But one thing was okie... Mr Gary aproved my Monday Leave haahah!!! YEAH!!

So, I went around to check on Ninja ANd pegasus's store... Ah.... 4:15pm... Just nice...

THen, a call came in...

"Jonny... Need your help..." from DY LSA.
"Okok..coming back soon..."

A shock came... Mr. Gary last minute wanted a change in the Financial budget report. He want's the Dollars & Cents part back...ARH!!!! i so wanna kill him!!! Why he want it back at this very last minute? WHen everyone were in a merry mood to book out?? He's such an asshole-bastard!!! ARH!!!!

My plan to book out early as possible, so that I can reach home and change into nicer looking clothing before I go and meet Joyce and Valere was totally ruined!!!! ARH!!!

but nevermind...I'm planning to book in on Sunday to settle everything... Thanks ah! Asss hole!!! bECAUSE OF YOU!!! EVERYONE'S WORKING OT OVER THE WEEKENDS. AND YOU DON'T EVEN SHOW THE SLIGHTEST APPRECIATION!!!!

managed to catch the 6pm fastcraft out of that god dammit island... It seems like the Boat Driver, the bus driver and the MRT driver somehow or eather knew that i was in a rush to get to Bugis.. Thus, I reached all the 3 placew in record timing... hahah!!!

I tell you...this is the very first time that I wear till so ugly to Bugis area can???!!! OMG!!! It was like everyone worn till very nice can??? arh!!! I felt like finding a hole and bury myself inside...

Anyway, the dinner with Joyce & Valere was really wonderful... We talked about old times and how each other has been doing ever since we graduated... SO nice to know that all of them were doingf well aahah!!

You know what??? I finally meet up with Ber ber liaoZ haahah!!! SO HAPPY!!! I guessed she was kinda shy, since it was the first time we met...

Anyway, after our dinner, I went to look for Ber Ber... She was with her friend, Sally, outside MOS Burger smoking... Ber Ber told me that her friend Sally is looking for a BF, so I introduced my friend, Ricky to her hahaah!!! Trying to let people know people loLZ :p

THen, we walked to MRT station... OMG! The train was totally cramped with people... But I used my body to shield Ber Ber from the crowd so that she won't be squeezed...

Had a great time with her... Even though it was only so short... She walked me to the Bus Interchange, but Bus 291 came so fast lor.... why can't it arrive a bit later? So that I can have more time with her.... Idiot... hahaah!!!

Never mind lahZ...still got Saturday and Sunday haahah!!!

OK lahZ...I go sleep liaoZ... to tired...Tomorrow still gotta meet up with more friends... looZ nite nite!

No comments: