Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lousy Thursday

Last night, while waiting for Ber to reply me, I totally fell asleep... I couldn't believed myself that I was that tired!!! GOSH! I was awaken until Ber gave me a call, it was only den that I realised that I feel asleep with my facial Mask on... AHHhhhhh!!! Thus, I quickly threw the facial mask away...

Was unable to sleep after I hung up with Ber, thus I went down to Old LOG BR to do some net surfing and also check out some of the Yahoo! Groups... Was quite surprised to see my sister and Ber, still online at that time (It was about 12:30am, when I logged on...) Chatted with my sister and even showed her Hazel's account, cause she just uploaded some photos which she has taken recently...

I missed Ber so so so much... Sigh... She's flying off to Thailand together with her parents next Saturday, 21 OCT, and coming back on the eve of Hari Raya Puasa. I am so gonna miss her... Ber, enjoy yourself okie?? I'll be here in Singapore waiting for you to return...

Sigh, wonder how I'm gonna spend the weekend without her... Oh well, I guess just stay at home and watch some online videos hhaah!!!

TODAY WAS SO LOUSY LOR! arh!!! so much things to do, with so little time... Collect & update CELs, handle CSMs, make sure all uniforms were sent for sewing, stock take, get the old PCs to be ready for condemnation... And worst of all, the compilation of the barrack damages for the whole of school 2....

ARH!!!! I'M GONNA COLLAPSE SOON!!! BER TAKE ME AWAY CAN???!!!

While un-screwing all the screws from the CPUs to take out any remaining card-readers and HDDs, I accidentally cut myself with the screwdriver... Sigh...those stupid people turned the screws in So damn fucking tight, that alot of times I had real big problem trying to take them out... ARH!!1 those idiots...Work without using brains...

Anyway... Tomorrow is weekends! Friday night meet up with Joye and Valere for Dinner. SOooo long never meet them liaoZ... GOnna have lots of laughters with them... AHHhh.... Just hope that idiotic Mr Gary don't screw up my day...

No comments: