Saturday, October 07, 2006

Super duper Tiring day....

Oh gosh! Yesterday Friday has gotta be one of the most tiring days I've got ever since I got posted to BMTC HQ...

Early Morning, I walked over to Raven Company to make sure that the equipping Site has been set up properly, with the correct amount of tables, all tables are securely fixed in place. And also, get the total amount of people from ALB, Mr Lim, who will be coming down to the Site to conduct the equipping.

After which, I have to inform the company (Who set up the Equipping Site), to indent meals for the ALB people, and also provide them drinks. Then, I have to go back to LSA office, to photocopy about 500 copies of Personal Kit Issue forms, which I have to give accordingly to all the companies, who are having enlistment today.

Finally, I got to relaxed a bit before the equipping starts...

11:20am - Parents arrived at Sch 2 Cookhouse & started eating...

11:50am - Parents start leaving for Ferry Terminal

12:30pm - My work is just beginning.....

Was practically running everywhere to get things done... Mr. Eric decided to get PT shoes in Sch 2 who were having problems to be exchanged in one shot. So I had to go to all the 5 companies and tell them to fall in al lthe recruits who's NB shoes were having problems and head down to the training shed just behind Taurus COmpany to have then changed... Because there're five waves today, alot of people were worried that Scorpion company's wave might not be able to complete it before break fast timing... But luckily, all the Commanders took extreme proactiveness and did a very fast job... So all of us could go back early.. THANKS GUYS!!!

By the time, everything I was already extremely tired... Only thing on my mind was just to get back home and sleep...

Managed to catch the 8pm Fast craft..hahaah!!! I practically rushed back to bunk, got changed and ran to the ferry terminal haahah!!! The moment I sat down in the Craft, I just fell sleep... All the way till I reached Changi Ferry Terminal hahaah!!! And only to be awaken by the Siren to tell everyone to alight from the craft... lolZ... I guess I was really drop dead tired...

SAme goes on Bus 19 lolZ...fell asleep immediately hahaah!!!

Rushed home around 8:45pm... Reached home not long, I went out again... Passed "Goong" VCD to Ling mei... I tell you the haze is getting worse and worse as the days goes by...It was so hot and humid when I walked to the Bus stop... GOSH!! When will the haze go away??

WHen I came back...i had my dinner & mooncakes hahaah!! I have been working these few days that I totally forgot that Friday was Mid-Autumn festival...And wat's more.. the night view was totally ruined by the heavy Haze...The haze has been getting worse and worse as the days went by...Sigh... Curse those Farmers who burnt and destory all those treess.... ARH!!!

Hazel called me around 11pm loLZ...when I was browsing my magazines and eating my mooncake... we always chatted about anything under the sun over the phone hahaah!!! Talked about Exs...How many flings or scandals....How many sex partners... (Though I don't have...I'm still a virgin.. haha!! yeah! you read correctly hahaah!!!) And other things as well...

Practically seems like she was a little afraid of her dad lolZ...a couple of times, she thought her dad was opening her room door to check on her, whether she has sleep or not... But apparently it was only a false alarm hahaah!!

Chatted with her for 3 hours plus! GOSH!! that has got to be the longest chat I had with her ever since we started chatting since tuesday... thoug it ended when her dad really opened the door to check on her hahaah!!!

I guess it's time for me to sleep as well den haahah!!!

No comments: