Tuesday, October 10, 2006

new hair cut

Today, the haze was even worse than yesterday. I totally don't even wanna be outdoor for even one minute lorZ!!! Cause it's like a Big Oven outdoor lorZ... But, still because of my Boss, I Bo bian have to be outside lorZ... Some more, I have to go through 11 companies, and storm every single level to check for barrack damages.

Around 11:30am, I was chatting with Hazel, and she told me that she was broke, with only $10 in her bank, so I decided to take the 12pm boat out and transfer some money to her. hahaa!! And also, withdraw some money also lolZ... Had my lunch at Subway, kaoZ! you know what, after eating a footlong meal, I was still HUNGRY!!! OH MY GOD!! I wonder if i was a hungry ghost in my past life?? hhaah!!! Anyway, on the way back, I bought some kueys for the people in LSA to eat and also some herbal teas...cuz the weather was really really bad....

Went for the 1:30pm boat in... and on the way, met my Secondary School Friend, Wei Long, who's now 2LT liaoZ hahaah!! In camp must salute him...lolZ...but ok lahZ...all officers won't be so harsh on 3SGs one lahZ...cuz they also know we're all doing the same shit job hahh!!!

Back to my work again....

it's so hot lor!!! Imagine the heat from the Sun, plus the heat from the ground, then plus the thick layer of Haze that trapped the heat in, preventing it from escaping. 3-in-1 combo! Super duper hot! I was perspiring the moment I stepped out from the Office...

But luckily, I did checks on a few companies, so this time round the check was done pretty quick. SO, it was still okie... Immediately when I finished my work, I dashed back to LSA to enjoy air con. But it doesn't seem to take away the heat from me at all... I was still sweating like a mad pig in LSA office...

After which, I asked around if there was still any matters that Mr. Eric would wanna address.. And they said no. So, I quickly rushed back to my bunk to get change and rush for the 5:30pm boat

Quickly "flew" back home, had my dinner, and went down for hair cut.. hahah!!! Had a new haircut... Gonna go back to sporting a jap hairstyle liaoz...

ok...that's all for tonight...need to turn in liaoZ...if not later can't wake up at 5:15am... EEK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Handsome brother.
Luckily you're still not that stupid.
=))