Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Baby's back HOME!!!

Sorry for posting late... Was very busy the past 2 days... ArhZzz! Was supposed to be my Off in-lieu, but was scheduled to perform my guard duty. It's my first official Guard duty lolZ... After being in the Army for 1 year plus HA! Steady right? I think so too myself heee...

Arrived at the Guady Room at 8:30am sharp, then I went into the Conference Room, where the rest of the Sergents who were performing Guard Duty on the same day as me, sited. Then, the CSM of the Guard Site came into the room and told us that all our duties will only commence at 3pm.

WHAT!? 3pm!? I looked at my watch time and time again. Still quite shocked from the news. All of us still have 6 hours to go before our duties start. Oh well... At least we can catch some sleep in the meantime...

Received a call from Ber Ber around 2pm. HAHAA!!! A smile appeared on my face immediately when I saw "CALL" appeared on the display screen of my Handphone, without question I knew it was her.

She told me that her flight was delayed, due to some technical problems. Poor Girl... I miss you alot alot alot... we didn't talked much cuz overseas calls were very expensive. Anything we wanna say, wait till we meet up on Tuesday.

FINALLY! The guard duty detailing is OUT!!! Can't wait to see what I was being assigned to do.... WHAT THE HECK!!! I begin my duty only at 9PM!!! AH!!!!!! another 6 hours more to go.... I so feel like I wanna die... Sigh... Bo bian lahZ... go back to sleep again lorZ...

Performing Guard duty was really quite boring. Cuz it was the eve of public holiday, so there's not much movement of vehicles or people, thus it was quite quiet... But luckily, the rest of the people doing guard duty were also very eay-going and had quite some fun during guard duty haah!!!

Ber Ber called me around 10 plus PM. She just arrived in Singapore. YEAH! She's back to Singapore safely. But, like I predicted, she didn't quite adapted to the environment in Thailand, she was actually feeling a little ill throughout the whole trip... Poor girl... But, now she's back in Singapore, at least I won't be that worried about her, as compared when she was in Thailand ha!

TIme past quite quickly when doing guard duty. Sooner than we realised, it was close to Guard dismounting at 9am. HA! We can all go home at last hahah!!!!

Rushed back home and quickly logged onto my PC and checked my mail. Didn't had much time to to blog, cuz by the time I reached home it was already 11am. And I'm meeting Ber ber at 2pm hahha!!!OMG!

Quickly bathe and rushed out of house. But luckily I reached Outram Park MRT platform at around 1:45pm. hehhe... Ber Ber still not here yet...

Sally came along as well. COOL! ha! Always like to "suan" Sally whenever I see her hahah!! Dunno why...

Ber Ber bought a pair of Chanel Sunglasses, White, for my sister. A mickey mousse blouse and a short denim shorts. hehehe...My sister is so LUCKY CAN... heheeh... So jealous =p Just joking lahZ.

Anyway, ViVo City is SOOOoooo BIG LOR!!! That day we went, It was totally packed with tons and tons of people lor.... OH MY GOD!!!! But most of the shops are opened for business. Only like 2 out of every ten shops are still renovating. Alot of the shops there are found nowhere else in Singapore, just as what Vivo City's management promised. There were enough eateries to cater to the huge crowd that day. Thou sadly, there weren't sufficient seats for the crowd, thus we decided to "da bao" and eat outside...

Luckily the weather wasn't that hot and humid. All thanks to the rain, it really lowered the amount of Haze in the air.

Shopped around. But it was just too big liao lorZ. And the shops there were also very very very big. HAHA! Most suitable for ladies who love to shop alot. There was this fashion shop that sells alot of very nice female clothings, and very suitable for Singapore weather.

Took Bus 65 from Habourfront back to Tampines... It was a really really really long ride... Close to 1 Hr 45 mins.. hHAHAH! Reached back home around 1030pm.

So tired... Took a quick bathe, a quick dinner and went to bed... Still have to wake up 5:15am the next morning... But luckily Mr gary won't be in camp the whole of this week hahahah!!! GOOOOOOD!

No comments: