Friday, October 06, 2006

My Weekly Update! ;) 01/10/06 - 05/10/60

Sunday 01 Oct 2006

Woke up around 11:30am, and watched the final few episodes of Goong. Towards the end, things got rather bornig. If it was for the female lead actress, I think I might have just stopped watching it totally haha!!!
Though one ting puzzled me at the end, Cai Jin & Li Xin had never do "that thing" at all, how can Cai Jin get pregnant?? That's one thing that puzzled me... haha!!!
In the afternoon, around 1pm, went over to blk 146, and helped my dad set up the area which wil be used to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival. Because I ddin't know much people there, so I just quietly prepared whatever I'm being assigned to do, and provide any help I could, after which I went back home around 4pm. Took a bath and helped my mum to clean up the house and prepare dinner.
Yesterday night, Sharon chatted with me over MSN, and commented that me & Joyce are very compatible since poly days. I replied that we're just very close friends. Nothing more, nothing less. Whether things would develop further or not, I dare not give further comments.
I've always wish to have a vegetarian GF... ... Though in the past many of my GFs have tried to be a vegetarian for my sake, but I've always told them not to force themselves if they can't take it.
Because I know very well that being a vegetarian is not a simple task. It's a revolution that required alot of determination, endurance and willpower.
She has appeared... ... I wish she's the one for me... I hoped she's the one for me... Even now, I still hope...
I've always been afraid to talk to her. Always feared that I might anger her. Even on MSN, though I have lots of things to tell her. But because of the fear that she might not be interested at my topics at all, I decided not to...
I don't mind waiting for her...
I don't mind to continue to give in to her...
I don't mind to continue to watch over her... I don't mind...
Just as long as her sight falls on me a little while longer,
her topics revolve around me a little more,
as long as I appear in her mind a little more whenever she feels lonely...
I'm contended...



Monday 02 Oct 2006

I tell you.... This morning when I woke up I was so shocked to see that the sky was so HAZY!!! It's like yesterday just had a very big forest fire!!!! The smell of burnt & ashiness was so thick in the air, that it could chock a person to death!!!
This morning, the same thing for parade. LSA was the first one to be there, at 0730. Waited 10mins for the rest of the people to arrive. And the parade state took only 5secs. Sigh...what a wate of time... I think from Tomorrow onwards, I won't be joining the Roll Call liaoZ....
Received a msg from Mr. Eric in the wee hours of morning. He asked me to attend a meeting with Mr. Pandian at 10am @ 4th CCO Conference Room.
And after I entered the LSA office not long... I received a call from Mr. Gary. He instructed me what to do for the Meeting, as well as how to handle HD MP, Mr. Ng Ching Seng. Sigh.... How come most of the HD of Depts are all so unlikeable one???
So, at 10am, me and Mr. Pandian went for the meeting... I tell you!!! It was practically an Arrowing Session lorZ.... But luckily I was quite well prepared. Alot of things I just gave this answer: "Sorry Sir, regarding this issue, I'm not in the Position to make any decision. I'll have to report to Mr. Gary first. From there, he'll make approriate decisions...."
The tension in that very Conference Room would be enough to kill anyone in there. The firepowder, the explosions going on in the room... OH MY GOD!!! I don't even know why I was picked to attend that meeting!!!
It was like a breathe of fersh air when I got outta there... Gosh! How I wished it could have ended earlier...
After which, I went for lunch. Cuz today DY LOG, Mr. Eric, Mr Ananh, and Mr. Gary all were not around... that could only mean one thing... CAN RELAX!!! HAHAAH!!!
So I go back to LOG BR and surf the net the whole day haah!!!! So shiok man!!!
Was playing around wholivesnearyou.com and meeting girls who live in my neighbourhood... So fun!!! haaha!!! It's always fun to meet new people and make new friends... Makes me forget my heartache for that brief moment....
"When would my saviour appear???"



Tuesday 03 Oct 2006

Today, at least could sleep an additional 20mins more, though it never seem to be enough for me... hahah!!
Slept late last night. Around 1am. Guess who I managed to chat online with? Kathy!!! Yesh!!! After she went MIA for sooo sooo soo soo long... Finally, she went online haha!!! Went back to the old me...Everytime I see her must "wa gu" her one haha!!! Well, I guess tat's how our relationship is so close haha!!!
Got a chance to chat with her BF as well... Who's currently as a recce trooper at SMI, PLC. He just posted there... haha!! But don't worry dude... Recce Trooper not really xiong one... I wish you & Ah Kat will be happy & blissed till forever ;)
Got to know a few friends from "Wholivesnearyou.com" And guess what happened? A few girls I just got to know, asked me whether wanna be PT BF/GF or not lolZ!! I was like "AH!!!?? Sure or not??" Like I'm back to Secondary School days sia... Where I always play this kinda things with my friends... then we'll always appeared to be much more "Tian Mi" den those true couples in our gang haha!!! But actually, it was just joking lolZ... phew~~
After which went to sleep....
Today, nothing much lahZ... Mr. Gary is on Day 2 MC. But I doubt he won't be coming tomorrow... So, have to enjoy whatever free time I'm able to have and brace myself for a rough and tiring ride tomorrow... And of cause prepare to be squeezed dry out by Mr. Gary from the minute I start work in the Morning... hahah!!!



Wednesday 04 Oct 2006

Slowly, I'm starting to adapt to the style of how Mr. Gary & Mr. Eric handle things for Logistics. Though I'll need more time to adapt to their styles...
Early in the Morning, went for first parade. It was a very fast one haahah!!! Just "CCO SEDIYA!!! CCO KELUWA BARASI!"
As usual, first thing in the morning I was summoned into Mr. Gary's office and was asked by him to update him on what happened on the Monday's AOP meeting for Friday's & Saturday's Intake. It didn't take too long. About 15mins I was out of there... Went back to LOG BR to settle some of my documents, started to file and re-arrange my POs and Indents...
Sigh... Didn't realised that I have quite a handful of documents not settled... well, I guess I had better settle them QUICKLY! Before I hear my head rolling from BMTC to North Pole hahah!!!
Decided to try fasting today, so I skipped braekfast & lunch. Wanted to know how it would be like to fast, and also understand how the muslims would feel during Ramadan Period... Yeah! I'm that understanding...I know lolZ =p
Recently, got to know a few girls online. Elina, Bernice, Ruby, Sandy, Hazel, Kerlyn, Catherine etc etc. They're all quite nice girls... Had a wonderful time chatting with them, be it online or over the phone haahah!!! All of them have different personalities, so I took it as a training to brush up my PR skills... hehehee!!!
Yeah!!! I know!!! Some of you out there reading my blog must be thinking
"How come you in NS got so much time to sruf the Internet one? And Army camp got Internet one wor??"
Yesh! There's Internet connection in camp. If not how the heck I get to update my blog haha!! And normally, when I finished my work, I would take some time to surf the Net and also get to know some cute girls hahah!!!
Yeah!! Kill me if you want to =P
It's 1:15am now...Time to chill out in my dreams... CHEERS!



Thursday 04 Oct 2006

Wednesday night was really, really lonely...Firdaus took one day off, no one accompany me, and talk crap with me about girls, cars & Sex. Sigh... But luckily the girls I met online accompanied me till I wanna sleep. Thanks alot CAT', *muackZ* love you!
Set my alarm to sound off @ 6am, but because the night before I was chatting with this cute girl, CAT', whom I got to know from "wholivesnearyou.com", I went back to sleep after I switched off the alarm... hahaah!!! Freaking me right?
Kept going in & outta sleep till about 715am, den I finally decided to pull my "dying body" out of the bed & went to freshen up myself... Every morning, it seem like such an exhausting task to open my gloomy eyes and try to wake up whole body up, so that it will be ready for a day's of exhauting work...
Went ot Office, and hahah! Mr. Gary wouldn't be in Office till 11am yeah! Thus, I'll be able to do my own things without HIM bugging me with all the meetings, crap and lame jokes... hahaah!!!
Though I received a call from Anthony, telling me that Mr. Gary wished to see me & Desmond at 1:15pm. Sigh... Meeting again. Suddenly, I'm like so Anti-meeting! Mr. Gary has made me so sick of Meetings... haahah!!
(Let me just side-track a bit, and describe how I felt when I was breaking fast...)
Today, I'm on my 2nd day of fasting. Yesterday was quite fun, cuz I've never fast before hahaah!!! And the pleasure, excitement and adrenaline rush you get when you break fast, was really undescribable hahaah!!! Just imagine, after depriving your body from delicious food for one whole day, a plate full of sumptuous food was just right infront of you....And also, you're surrounded by countless other muslims who were breaking Fast with you as well.
As you put the first spoon of food into your mouth... The aroma of the food suddenly attacked your nostrils, suddenly awakening all your smell pores... GOSH!!! The feeling was just AMAZING!!! hahaha!!! ok... I know... I'm being a little too overboard haahah!!
But after today, I won't wanna go on Fast again... The feeling was really reall bad... hahaah!!!
(Back to main story...HAHAH! LAME!!!)
As you could see, being on day 2 Fasting has slowly began to challenge my willpower. The hunger, the desire to feed your stomach & the tempation of food was really starting to sway my willpower more & more as time went by...
All day long, my stomach kept protesting, howling for food to feed its seemingly endless pit of hunger.
With an internal protest going on in my stomach, I went for the Meeting with Mr. Gary. Gosh! That was when the embarassing moment came...
Mr. Gary was telling all of us something important with a very serious tone of voice and look, when suddenly an almost deafening sound came! It was the howling from my Stomach.... AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt so embarassed. Everyone in the room were like practically looking at me, like I was some Aliens from Planet Xero... Then, Mr. Gary asked me: "Jonny...Have you taken your lunch??"
"Yeah Sir! I had a bit for lunch...but the lunch wasn't very nice...SO I had little..."
"Okie... Later go and have a tea break..And eat something nice after the meeting..."
"Er....Okie Sir..I will later..."
Aiyoh!! so embarassing!!! I felt that I just wanna find a hole and bury my whole body inside!!! AH!!!
After that embarassing meeting, I went back to Log Br to Slack haahh!! Really, really tiring this few days, could be due to the fact that I've been sleeping very late these few nights... Sigh...I guess over the weekends I shall replenish it back hahah!!!!
Tomorrow's Enlistment day.... Sigh! Gonna work till very late liaoZ...


No comments: