Sunday, October 08, 2006

Day @ Pasir Ris

was awaken by my phone's vibration, and it's not my HP's alarm. Painfully peeled open my eyes and looked at my phone thru a small opening. Pei yi messaged a "Good morning" to me. How sweet of her haahah!!! Well, just nice I have to wake up as well, cuz I need to prepare and go down to Pasir Ris BLK 421 to help LDQSN to set up Mid-Autumn Festival.

Gave Erisher & Hazel a good morning message each. After which, went to take a bath and freshened up myself. Left my house around 10am. Plenty of time for me to make my way down to the location slowly hahaah!!!

Bus 21 was fast today. I waited at the bus stop for less than 1 min and it arrived. Thus, I arrived at that place around 1030am. hahaah!!! was the first to be there, thus I decided to sit around and wait for the rest of them to arrive.

Basically from 11am to 1:30pm, me & the rest of LDQSN were busily setting up the void deck for the event later. Alot of noise, alot of movements and of cause alot of fun haahah!!!

Was soOOOoo hungry by the time, all of us finished setting up the place. Gosh! Me, Yu Guang & Guan Yu, practically "rushed" over to the food corner to grab whatever food our fingers could lay on haahahah!!! (We sounded like we've been deprived of food for centuries right??!! haha!!)

After which, It was quite boring.... Cuz it's like there weren't much people.... Where's the crowd man???!!! There used to be alot alot alot more people at such events!!! Where have they gone to??? Sigh.... Only goes to show that things have changed.... And we might need to think of better programs for such events in order to bring the crowd back...

Gave a few friends a call, and chatted with them for a while. Before my sister arrived! YESH!!! MY SAVIOUR!!! haaha!!! around 6pm, we left the place... AhZ... walked by our primary school, Loyang Primary. And also the MaMa shop just beside our school. Sooo Much memories... SooOO Sweet... Now, we could only just recollect those fond days, and bitched about how bad we were, or how naughty we wer... hahaah!!!

Well, now, I'm at home, sitting in front of this PC, updating my blog. Later, (sigh!) I'll have to book in again.... Another 5 horrible days lay ahead of me... Hope I can pass these week without much hassle hahaah!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm always your saviour.
So are you.
Kuakua~