Monday, October 16, 2006

Hazy Sunday

Woke up at around 9 plus today. The sky was still, as usual, Hazy... Sigh! When is the sky gonna rain and chase all these haze away... After that, I went to freshen up myself then update my blog.

It's been a long time since I've inserted any photos into my blog, and I felt that it's due time to add some colours to it HAAH!!!

After that, I helped to prepare the ingredients for Steamboat, then i went to bathe... Little did I realised that later I have Bai bai at home at around 1 pm... ARH!! I haven bathe nor eat...sigh...nvm lahZ...at most I eat finish first den go bathe lorZ...

I was so so so so tired... Dunno why...Seems like I've been deprived of sleep due to that Asshole! ARH!!! I wanna bite him so much! To release my anger! Anyway, I fell asleep in my mum's room. It was so Shiok! Never had such a rest for a long long time already.

Went to take a bathe, again. HA! Den went down to Ber Ber's place and pass her some home-made mooncakes. Miss her so much...Hee... Went back home around 6pm, re-heated the Steamboat, den put a packet of Udon noodles and started eating. Chatted online with Xin, Ricky and my primary school friends on MSN...

Sigh,....that ricky ahZ... really dunno how to say him. Told him time and time again that he must not talk so much, till it frightens a girl off... Still, he can't seem to control himself... Sigh... Never mind lahZ... I guess there must be girl who will be able to listen to him talk & talk & talk heee!!! Jia You Wor! I'll still continue to keep a lookout for you one... HA!

Sharon asked me a very goo question today in MSN:

"Jonny... You and Yue Hui how liaoZ?"

"What how?"

"You both still friends or not?"

"Yeah! of cuz... even if she doesn't regard me as a friend anymore, I'll forever regard her as a friend. I once told her that I'll still be around whenever she needs someone to be there for her, even if we ain't friends anymore... Though I'm not sure whether she still sees me as a friend or not..."

"ic ic..."

Whenever I go out... I wanna ask her along
When I feel like go clubbing... I wanna ask her along
When I feel like going KTV... I wanna ask her along

But I afraid.. Dunno how to ask her... Scared that she's still angry... Or is she not??

Went to prepare my bag, cuz later need to book in to finish my report... Then Ber Ber msged me

"Dear!!! I accidentally hurt my finger when I closed the closet drawer... Very pain..."

I dashed out of the house almost immediately, grabbed my shoes, my bag and all my other belongings and dashed to her workplace, to make sure that she's alright...

hahah!!! Wat a fright I got... It was only a small part of her finger being hurt... But It was enough to make me worry till like dunno what liaoZX haahah!!! Ber ber.. Next time must be mroe careful ok? Especially when you go on the Thailand trip this weekend.. I won't be there to take care of you at all... I'm so worried for you... Sigh...

Alright... Now, I'm in camp... Have to go sleep liaoZ...nite nite

No comments: