Saturday, November 04, 2006

Freaky Busy Week

This week has been so hectic and busy for me.

Both Mr. Pandian And Firdaus kept reporting sick and getting medical leaves, leaving me alone to handle everything in school 2. And further more, with Mr. Gary beathing down my neck with so many other jobs, I really don't have time to finish my own paperwork.

Just doing mr. Pandian and Mr. Gary's work or paperworks were able to occupy me the whole day.

Thrusday night I slept very early, immediately after dinner, I took a bathe,washed up and went to bed...

Dunno why half way around 12plus AM, suddenly I felt my body became very hot then, I went and took my temperature... WA LAU EH!!! 40.5!!! lolZ....Was really tired at that point of time, so I didn't had much reaction about my high fever. Went to my friend's bunk and asked whether he got 2 panadols can spare me or not?

Pop in those 2 and I immeidately knocked out on my bed hahaah!!!

Woke up around 7:15am. Still had that spliting headache from that high fever. Sigh! And still had to attend the "Life Run". Oh well, I guessed I just do a very light jog and after that just carry on with my work...

Meeting again... After that, handle store cases again... Meeting with Mr. Gary, that practically take up about 2-3 hours... ARH!! TOtally no time to do my own paperwork, I got so much paperwork piled up in my cupboard, even when I do OT every night after working hours, I still can't finish them!! PLEASE!!! Can someone let me be able to split myself into 2-3 of myself??

I'm slowly dying from too much work load!!!!

Weekends, I'm going out with Ber Ber, My sister, Sally, XiongXiong and Jane... TO where? I'm not sure hahaah!!! But it doesn't matter actually... most important is the people I'm with hahaa!!!

No comments: