Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sooo....SORRY!!!

So sorry!!! Been too tired... Or rather too lazy to update my blog hahaha!!! Cause need to write ALOT ALOT of things la haha!!!

Anyway, since so long nv update my blog.... SOrry blog... I've been neglecting you for such a long time liaoZ....but hope you don't mind lah haha!! Cuz there was a period of time I neglected you for about 5 months hehehe....


Taken last weekend 11th Nov (Sat), went window shopping with my sister, after which went to pick up Ber Ber from work.





Took these photos on the bus. Nothing to do, so started a small "photo whoring" hehe!

Went to pick up Ber Ber from work. Then went to BLK 201 for supper. Ber had Bee-Hoon Goreng, while me and sis had mee goreng. Wasn't very nice actually, it was quite salty and wasn't as spicy as what I had 2 months ago.

Might be due to them having a new chef??? But anyway, it wasn't very tasty....

After that my sis ordered another plate of plain prata. ANd both of them finished it in a FLASH! GOSH! I was like talking to them 1 min ago, the mext min the whole prata was all gone and in their tummy waiting to be digested...



THere was a "SAF Family Day" a few weeks ago, and there was this particular booth offering free tamporary tattoo, thus I went to get this imprinted on the back of my neck hahah!!!


Took this photo with Xiong... But no matter how...I still feel a little "Gayish" OppS!!!!


THe 4 angels again haahaha!!! See that "angmoh" behind? Seems like he too can't resist the beauty of the 4 angels hahah! and started taking photos of them as well... But why take the back??? Hmmm..... some people...we can never understand them at all...






No comments: