Friday, September 29, 2006

Update for the whole week!!! Part II

Tuesday 26 Sept 2006

Yet another working day where I have to drag my body to work. But luckily it was to Life! Activity first.

Today, I thought the Life! Activity would be relaxing one, but Boy was I wrong!!! An easy 5 rounds around the Parade Square, followed by Circuit stations. Well, first of all, the Parade Square is damn freaking BIG! But well, being combat trained, 5 rounds is easy. Finished the 5 rounds with little sweat haha! Was actually thinking of going for more. But i thought again and told myself that I still have a vigorous day ahead of me, so I toned down a little bit, so that I won't wear myself out before the day ends....The Circuit station was also nothing much actually haha!!! Actually, had plenty of time to rest lolZ... Replenish some of those lost energy haha!!!

After which, I dragged myself back to my bunk to bathe and freshen up. Sigh!!! A tiring day of running around and listening to Mr. Gary's nagging is waiting for me at LSA office.

And gosh was I right... the moment I stepped into the office... "JONNY!!! ANAND!!! PANDIAN!!! Later I wanna see the 3 of you!!!" Arh!!! Can't he let me at the very least get settled down in the Office before he start shooting his mouth around... ARH!!!

Then, the 3 of us stepped into his office, and with a blink of our eyes, almost an hour has past by. Just listening to his crapping and repeating messages about what were his requirements for the report that he wants to present this coming friday afternoon.

Gosh!!!! Only half a day's left to check 3 companies. Does He think that we're all superman??? ARH!!! Went to T, U & O coys to check. Well, sad to say, many of these companies have failed badly... Sigh... Especially O coy... their CQ store was in a COMPLETE MESS!!! And there was even an awful smell when I stepped in. ALmost felt like vomitting... EEEK!!!

Oh well, around 5pm, same as yesterday, Me and Mr. Pandian went back to LSA to hear to Mr. Gary's grandfather stories again.. But Surprise! He was rather quick with his words today haah!!! GOOD! That means I have more time to type out my report.

Chatted on the phone with Joyce, while typing my report... haha! Without Joyce talking to me, I might get too stressed up and start punching walls again haha!!

Finally, I placed a "To be continued..." to my report at 9"30pm. Went up, washed up and went to LaLa Land haah!!!
__________________________________________________________________

Wednesday 27 Sept 2006

Early in the Morning and all of us had to listen to his lecture. Fuck man!! That really ruined everyone's day... How nice of him to ruin everyone's day even before work has started.... Such an Asshole!!!

Well, today, I only left 3 companies, M, V & W, to check before my rundown of all the companies is complete... So happy to know that this tiring rundown to coming to an end... haha!!!

M coy was the last we went. Kanan's attitude was so so so fucked up! I kindly asked me to show me where were his items placed, he used a "pissed off" tone of voice, pointed to me a direction and asked me to go there myself and see it.

Hearing this, I kindly asked him again to bring me there, and then he started flaring up... After speaking to him nicely a few more time, I really got pissed off!!! I threw my cap on the table and was about to throw my fist straight at his damn face! But luckily Mr. Pandian was there to stop everything. Gosh! What the heck was Kanan thinking? I just merely asked him to show me the locations of the stores, cuz he knows it best. How could he expectt me to know the locations? Damn... I didn't want to flare up at him, or even swear at him, cuz he's currently having fasting. So, I respected him that during fasting he's in a bad mood, thus I wanna speak nicely to him. But i guessed ego went to his brain too much. Gosh! If Mr. Pandian wasnt there, my fist, my leg might have already flied everywhere on Kanan... And next thing I know, I'll be sent flying to DB haha!!! But I guessed that aint very good right??

Have to work OT again... Sigh! This will be the 3rd time I'm working OT, because of Mr. Gary. And all thanks to Joyce, who chatted with me over the phone throughout the whole night, at least I won't feel so lonely and stressed up...

After I finished my work, I continued to chat with Joyce till about 1:30am I think.. haha! Dunno what we chatted haha! But we just chat... After which, I went up and went into LaLa Land...
____________________________________________________________________

Thursday 28 Sept 2006

I guessed I finished my rundown on the companies at the right time, and do my report on the right day. Cuz today all the School 2 Commanders have to attend a Full Day's Lesson. Thus, AO's PC would be free to use. haha!! So, I just grabbed the PC and used it to type out my report. GOSH! It's been a long long time, ever since I am able to sit infront of the PC and use it for so long...

And the strange thing was, no one disturbed me the whole damn day haha!!! GOOD!!! Meant that I'll be able to fully concentrate on my report. And finally finished it at 4pm. Printed out a draft copy, so that Mr. Gary can browse thru it and make amendments on the spot. And it was at that point of time that I realised that I have skipped Breakfast & Lunch just to complete this report. GOSH!! I've never been so absorbed in typing a report ever since I graduated from Poly. Ahhhh.... Those were the days.... ....

Well, At least Mr. Gary was very impressed with my work. GOOD! If he doesn't appreciate it, I'm gonna send my combat boots flying to his face, and give him 3 pieces of my mind!!! Though, there were still some changes and there. At least, I've more or less complete like 99.95% of it, only need some amendments here and there, and I'm off to enjoy the Cohesion party later in the night....

As I was making the changes using AO's PC, everyone was searching for something, and I realised only then that AO's wallet has gone missing!!! WHAT HECK!!! HOW COULD THAT HAPPENED!!! I was sitting at his place the whole damn day!!! ARH!!! I'm such a dimwit!!!

After a sweeping search thru the whole HQ, we still couldn't find it, thus we concluded that someone must have handpocketed it... But ATO advised AO NEVER to let this made known to SSM, TO, 2IC or CO.... If not, a SUper Duper big shit will follow soon after....

Well, AO has decided to make a poliec report, cuz his 11B was inside the wallet. But I doubt he would wanna make a big shit outta this as well... So the whole of BMTC SCH 2 booked out, left only me, Firdaus and ATO behind... So, the remaining of us went to Scabbard Mess to join in the party. Bar top girls, KTV, Beer & Partying haha!!! Alright!!!

Well, it was quite quiet. As in, everyone's not geling with other people from other companies... All only keeping together with the people they know from their own companies.... Sigh.. That's so sad...

As I was all alone there, I just went around chatting with everyone I know and drank with them. Before I knew it... I was at the DJ table, with R coy's storeman, Alex. And I was helping the Senior commanders to dedicate KTV songs. Well, I guess that was the few times they are nice haha!!!!

Suddenly, the lights dimmed, and music started rocking. The GIRLS ARE RELEASED!! OH YEAH!! BABY!!!!

AHHH!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! Please kill me!!! The bar top girls awere just Average when the lights brightened up again. And my averge is really really just Average. But at least there was one Indian-Mulism who had nice figure and a good-looking face. Oh my gosh.... I guess the music playing in the background was much better.

And the commanders started smoking out, when the girls wanna pull them in to dance with them... C`mon!!! Have more sportsmanship... When people don't get girls, all of you complained. When they got the girls in, you guys show appreciation by smoking out, and showed unwillingness to have fun. SUCH DISGRACE!!! too bad the girls didn't pull me... I would gladly danced with them... Well, they're all paid for to create fun and enjoyment. So, why not use it to the maximum???

The party ended very very fast. When R coy's OC annonuced that the party has ended, all the commanders dashed out of the Mess like an outbreak was about to happen.... Can't they just stayed back a little longer to clean up the bloody place? Sigh....

SO, V coy's CSM, Mr. Pandian, Me, Alex and some of the Foodfare cleaners cleared the things and cleaned up the place. And of cuz V coy's CSM wasn't one bit happy about all the Sergeants just smoking out like that... And he decided to raise this issue to CO. Oh well... What can I say???

Because I didn't had my breakfast, lunch and dinner... I quickly went to SBL cafe, together with Alex, to grab something to eat... BOY was I hungry!!! Anything now that tasted bad presented to me would taste excellent.. hahah!!!!

After eating, I suggested to sing KTV, cuz during the party, all the senior commanders sang to their fill. So now it's our turn haha!!! And I was surprised that the system have 7,000 songs in it. And they're all very updated hahaha!! GOOD! I can sing to my heart's delight...

I was so embarassed with V coy CSM and the Cafe's Aunties all kept praising me that I have an excellent vocal... haha!!! Though i think otherwise... I just feel that I just suitable for singing at KTV... CUz there's too many better singers out there in Singapore...

Chatted with Joyce on the phone before I went to bed, and told her all about the party and what happened when we were singing just now haha!!!

Went to bed around 12:30am...

No comments: