Friday, September 29, 2006

Busy Day!!!

The day passed by so so fast haha!!! But still was awfully busy. I was running here and there, trying to settle things for PES E and also stock-taking for arrival of goods... Gosh! And the weather... It's so hot and humid... It's like even if there's wind, it doesn't help at all. The heat just seem to have rooted themselves around you!!!
Took the 5:30pm fast craft out of BMTC and rushed home immediately haah! It feel so great to be back home haah!!! Switch on the PC, wll realised that it was On and it was obvious that my sister was using it... But why she left it on??? ah! Who cares.... I closed everything that I don't need and started watching Online videos haha!!!
Slept at 3:30am watching those clips... Tired... So, So tired... I'll be meeting Joyce Tmr at Clementi to head down to SIM and NP...

No comments: