Friday, September 29, 2006

Update for the whole week!!! Part I

Thursday 21 Sept 2006

The day passed by so so fast haha!!! But still was awfully busy. I was running here and there, trying to settle things for PES E and also stock-taking for arrival of goods... Gosh! And the weather... It's so hot and humid... It's like even if there's wind, it doesn't help at all. The heat just seem to have rooted themselves around you!!!
Took the 5:30pm fast craft out of BMTC and rushed home immediately haah! It feel so great to be back home haah!!! Switch on the PC, wll realised that it was On and it was obvious that my sister was using it... But why she left it on??? ah! Who cares.... I closed everything that I don't need and started watching Online videos haha!!!
Slept at 3:30am watching those clips... Tired... So, So tired... I'll be meeting Joyce Tmr at Clementi to head down to SIM and NP...
__________________________________________________________

Friday 22 Sept 2006

The weather is again so so hot! GOSH!!! When is the rainy season gonna come and chase away this irritating heat, that doesn't seem to wanna disperse?
Reached Clementi about 10mins earlier then planned, thus I just stood there and wait for Joyce to arrive. Guess what? She wore a skirt and heels!!! And she looked good haha! I complimented her and said that she should have longed tried wearing that type of dress during Poly days haha!!!
We decided to head to NP for lunch... As we were first-timers going to NP, we asked around for directions. We headed towards this magazine Stand at the Bus stop to ask, and the kind boss told us to go opposite to take the bus. Before going off, I realised that the stand sells flowers as well. They were quite beautiful haha! So I asked Joyce what colour she preferred? After a short moment of pondering over Yellow or Pink roses, I decided to get the pink ones, as I felt that it complimented Joyce better than the Yellow ones haah!!!
Guess what?! That was the very first time, I bought flowers for girls haha! Surprised right? Rightfully, I would have bought flowers for my EXs, but well, Joyce was the first girl I gave flowers to... Funny right?? haha!!! Oh well...
It's so good to be back to Campus life again. The feeling of being a student seem so fresh in my mind. Just walking among the students of NP and eating at the NP Business Canteen, reminded so much about my Poly Days haha!!! I WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!! haha!!!
Though Joyce looked good, but as she doesn't wear heels often, so she was complaining about her feet getting corns and getting painful... I can't blame her haha! Heels do hurt if you brought the wrong cutting... And I guess the hot weather played a big part as well to the pain...
After lunch, we went to the Student Service Centre, to enquire information regarding the type of Advance Diplomas or special Courses being offered at NP. Nothing really special or amazing courses that were able to capture our attentions...
So, we left NP and started walking towards SIM because it was like only a 5 mins walk. At the Bus stop in front of NP, Joyce wanted to take a seat, cuz she wanted to paste Tutoring notices at the Bus Stop. haha!!! But because there were some people there, she didn't dared. So, we decided to wait. And our wait wasn't that long, as a lady who was helping "Jean Yip Slimming Centre" to do promotions, approached us, as well as the people at the Bus Stop. Still, she was a little afraid to paste it, so I did it for her... It was so easy haha! Dunno why she was so afraid to do it. haha!!!
The feeling of walking into SIM was totally different. The aura there was definitely different from NP, though it was just 5 mins away. The design of the campus was very "Western". And the girls there.... haha! Pretty, very pretty. It was like Advanced Version of TP. haha!!! It was practically a Fashion Show there. The girls there do their best to dress up, but guys do their best to dress down haha!!! Such a contrast lolZ...
After we took some brochures which introduces the courses avaliable at SIM, we decided to head down to their library. I tell you, their library SUCK BIG TIME!!!! It's so so so so tiny!!!! can't even say that it's a library... Such a big campus, yet the library is so Small.... gosh! What a waste... ...
We walked around and looked for a place to sit down. I guessed I was too tired, I went into a deep slumber almost immediately when I sat down haha! While Joyce went around to do some "explorations". She came back with treasures, like Samples of Past Papers and some books on studying abroad...
Too bad, I have to rush back home to prepare Fo Tang for Qing Zhu at night... If not I wouldn't wanna go back so early haha!!!
Walking to the Bus Stop to take the bus back to MRT station, was definitely the best haha! Cuz just nice the students have just finished their lessons, and were slowing swarming towards the bus stops. So it was the best time to see Pretty girls hahaha!!! And also, it just reminded us of our Poly days as well haha! Ah! Just so wanna go back to SChool!!! lolZ! I wanna ORD NOW!!! *Blurp*
After the Qing Zhu was finished, I quickly changed and rushed down to Tampines Interchange to meet my friend, who will be passing me "Goong" VCD. haha! Been waiting for so long!!! I've been so anticipated to watch"Goong", cuz my friends have been telling me that it was such a good show. Went home immediately and started watching from DISC 3, cuz I;ve already watched the first 2 DISCs on youtube.com. It was really funny... Finally, turned off everything and went to bed at 4:30am... Gosh! I'm so deprived of sleep... And Tomorrow, I'm going to East Coast at 5pm to cycle with Joyce
haha!!! A packed weekend right?? haha!!!
___________________________________________________________________

Saturday 23 Sept 2006

Woke up around 1130am, and immediately I was greeted with my mum, opening my room's door and telling us that she has brought breakfast for us all. That was so sweeeet... haha! LOVE YOU MUM!! *MuackZ*
Quickly went outta bed, washed up and consumed my breakfast. And at the same time watched "Goong" haha!!! The show is so, so funny haha! Especially Cai Jing (The Lead Female), so Ke Lian, yet so funny haha! She's always doing those silly things, but always have the "laughter effect"
watched the show till 3:30pm. Then I went to bathe and prepare to go out... Miscalculated that she would arrived at East Coast on Time, and I waited at the food court for over an Hour...Cuz she was coming down from Raffles Place, cuz she was having her Arts lessons there. And it's not that easy to wait for a bus at CBD area...Sigh... Silly me lolZ! But luckily, I ordered a plate of ice cream waffer to pass the time...lolZ...it was quite delicious lolZ! How smart :p
When she arrived, we went to see which shop offered the cheapest bike rates. And we settled for one that charged $4 for 2 hours haha!! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!!
Cycling at night is so cool... The weather is cooling, the scenery is also cool & the wind is also cool...
It has been such a long time that I felt so "free" & "relaxed"
We cycled, stopped, cycled, stopped along the way. It was so relaxing... Dunno why. Being with Joyce always seem to ease away my worries haha! Ever since Poly days. haha!! Oh well... too bad we're only fated to be friends... But, come to think again, we can't be anything more than friends, Cuz I'm a vegetarian & she's not... It'll be very hard for both of us in future... So, I guess that we just leave things as it is now...Dun wanna think of anymore....
Around 9pm, we returned our bikes and headed down to Mac to have our dinner. Well, her dinner haha! She said that she wanna have her dinner after cycling... Well, she was obviously very hungry haha! She ordered a Chicken Foldover meal Plus a Cupcorn...haha! And after that she still said that she was hungry... OMG!!!!! Is she human??? hahah! oppZ!
As it was getting late (It was already 1030pm, by then), We slowly made our way to the Bus stop... Guess what? I was so tired by the time I boarded the bus, that in less then five mins after I sat down, I knocked out hahah!!!! I'm so Horrible!!! Almost missed my stop at Tampines. haha!
When I reached home, I watched "Goong" again haha! Till about 3am, Before my beloved sister passed me her phone and asked me to talk to her friend, Chervon. Cuz she was having some relationship problems, and my sister hoped that I could enlighten her friend better than me. So, I listened to Chervon's Story. And guessed what? The guy she liked was an Aquarian!!! No wonder, the way she described the guy she liked was so so so liked an Aquarian haha! So, I gave her some 5cent worth of advices as well as enlightened her on the traits of an Aqaurian, hoping that it would help her...
Tomorrow, we're meeting 1:30pm at Toa Payoh to attend a Digicam seminar, I wonder what type of seminar would it be...Hmmm... Anyway... Time to turn in At 4:30am Again!!
________________________________________________________________

Sunday 24 Sept 2006

Woke up at 1030am, and again, my mum greeted us with breakfast! haha! I felt so blessed! haah!!!
Quickly went to prepare myself to meet Joyce at Toa Payoh... I don't go to Toa Payoh much one... Actually today was my second time there! haha! Surprised right? Toa Payoh is such a buzzing place, and I've only been there twice haah!
Anyway, she worn the same skirt she worn on Friday haha!!! Did she washed it at all?? haha!@ oppz... Sorry for being bad... =P
She told me that the Seminar was held at SPH building, which was in Braddell. Never been to SPH at all, we asked for directions, and the Station Staff told us to head down to Braddell instead and it would be a short 5 mins walk from the MRT Station, rather than we take a bus from Toa payoh. haha! Such a honest answer from that Gentleman lolZ....
We were BLUFFED!!! It was indeed a Digicam Seminar, but it was talk on the upcoming "Canon Photo Marathon 2006" ARH!!! BOth of us were so wanting to leave!!! We felt cheated... But anyway, we sat thru the WHOLE TALK!!! (Can't believed we sat thru that talk totally) We got to know some basic things to take note during photo taking, such as lighting, brightness, contrast, shadows, linings, etc etc. (Talking about basics...YAKK!)
Joyce was obviously getting bored & Hungry haha! Cuz she wasn't expecting a talk to promote a Photo-taking competition..haha!! Anyway, after that talk, we quickly disappeared from there haha! And headed straight for Toa Payoh Central for Lunch haha!! After that, cuz I had to prepare to book in later at night, we went back soon, after having our lunch....
I guess that kinda round my busy weekend haha!!! I guess next week kinda have to tone down abit... So that I can accupurate the lost sleep.... CHEERRS!
___________________________________________________________________

Monday 25 Sept 2006

First thing in the morning that greeted me, Mr. Pandian, Mr Eric and Mr Anan was this huge, huge, huge bomb. *KABOOMMMM!!!!*
Mr Gary wanted all the stores in both sch 1 & 2 to be checked, similar to LRI style. Together with that, whatever things in the company that are spoilt, and needed to be replaced. All these have to done by Friday.
Is he NUTS??? 11 companies checked and verified by friday??!!! He must be totally out of his mind i tell you...
Thus, immediately after this small meeting, I gave Leopard company a call and rushed down to conduct a check. Store check, Condition check, documents check. This check, that check. KaoZ!
By the time I & Mr. Pandian finished Leopard, it was already lunch time. How nice... Half a working day gone just doing a spot-check on one company. Agreed with Mr. Pandian to go to Raven Company and do the check after lunch, around 1:30pm.
Thus, I went for lunch. After lunch, I went back to LOG BR to read some newspaper and relaxed my mind & body for a while before I embraced myself in yet another tiring check.
Raven Coy was quite a breeze haha! Because things were arranged yet nicely and orderly, so whatever items I need to check on, it was quickly tallied. Though, still there were some common mistakes here and there haha!!! But, their store is by far one of the best that I know of.. Good job dudes!!!
By the time we finished Raven company, it was already 4:15pm. So we decided to slack in their store till about 4:45pm before we head back to LSA for Final Roll call. Had combat biscuits. Gosh! I thought i'll never eat those again. Still remembered those outfield days, where these awful-tasting bsicuits were considered to be "Treasures" whenever our combat ration runs low. It was only then, that we realised one true phrase:
"When you're hungry, ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING, taste heavenly." haha!!!
When we reached back to LSA, there wasn't much people left. Only Desmond and 1 more Messing By was there. So I asked Desmond where's the others. He told me that they've already went off and Final Roll Call was already over.
I was like OVER??!! WHAT!!?? But I thought roll call for non-muslim was supposed to be at 1700 Hours? Oh well... Since everyone has left, I might as well just go on to do my own things and update some of my documents and call it a day...
Went to eat dinner alone, then went up to LOG BR and used the I-Net. I tell you, it really stink to update 4 days of blog entries in one shot. It's really tiring, especially after a tiring day of work. Logged onto MSN and chatted with my friends for a while, and did some catching up. Still glad that I have friends on MSN to chat with...
Between me and Her, the gap is becoming bigger & bigger. My sister told me last weekend, that she found her to be quite materialistic and not a very good girl. In simpler terms, she just don't like her much... I guessed I was blinded by Love, Lust and my own obessession over her.
Still, no one could understand, not even Her. How it felt to lose a friend. But thankfully there was Joyce to spend the weekend with me, if not I'll be having wildful thoughts over the weekends, and could have driven myself C.R.A.Z.Y!!!





No comments: