Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Haven't felt so free ever since I took up the responsibility as LOG SPEC of Sch 2. Handed over my CQ store to Sch 1 and had a sense of relief. Like a small boulder was taken off my shoulder. Though, not all are taken off...

New challenges awaits me at my new office at CCO-PTSSU, under Mr Gary, that bloody two-headed snake guy...

Yesterday, he came to TFT to look for Andy, regarding whether was he able to take some of the refreshment and let him use for some functions for Commander BMTC. And after which, he asked me when was I able to go over to his side and commence work. I purposely told him that I could go over anytime, tomorrow (Wednesday) would be possible. And guess what he said?

He told me to go on off!!! I was almost gonna faint when I heard this... I couldn't believed that phrase came out from his foul mouth...

Anyway, recently, Yue Hui's Friend, Andy, contacted me yesterday and asked me for ideas on how to decorate Hui's Chalet... Actually, the decoration of the Chalet was long imprinted in my mind, and since he asked me, I typed it out and sent it to him... It's gonna be a big birthday gift for her....

On my part, I'm still searching for that perfect dress for Hui to wear for her Chalet. It'll be a dress that will bring out her elegance, beauty & figure. It'll be a cross between a dress, a gown and a cross between princess and modernisation look. Difficult, but i want her 21st birthday to be the most memorable one. Last year's one, I knew she didn't enjoyed it very well...

so GANBATE!!!!

No comments: