Saturday, September 30, 2006

Damn Presentation!!

Friday 30 Sept 2006

Dammit man!!! The presentation today at 2pm was completely unnesseccary.... All the hard work put in by Mr Ananh, me, Mr. Pandian, Zhi Qiang & Jeremy. The report served little purpose during the whole 2 1/2 hour long presentation to COL(RET) LEE.

Because Mr. Gary need my part of the report, I rushed back to SCH 2 LOG BR and quickly grabbed my report and pass it to him. After that, sat in his office and practically hear him crapped for another 2 hours. By now, it was already 11am, I was still in my PT kit, smelly, sticky & sweaty.

Was arrowed to help him arrange the report for him which will be presented to COL (RET) LEE. Gosh, by the time i finished everything it was already 1pm. HAHAH! GREAT! Still in PT kit, smelly, sticky, not sweaty but hungry and angry!!! Thanks alot ah Mr. Gary. Thanks to you, everyone has changed to No.4, except me. And at this point of time, you have already slowly made your way over to Cookhouse to enjoy your lunch, while your dear slave, Me!! Have to continue do your job!!! And not even a word thanks from you or even saying you'll give me half day off....

Had to quickly rush back to my bunk to bathe and freshen up and quickly rush down to cookhouse to have my lunch,, Arh!! What a fucked up day!!!

Just when I was about to put the first spoon of food into my mouth, my phone rang....

"Hello? Jonny ahZ... Zhi Qiang Here ahZ..."
"Yesh? What's up??"
"Er... Mr. Gary said that the meeting has been brought forward to 2pm..."

*BOOOOMMM!!!!!* I was totally stunned when he told me this piece of news.

"hello?? You still there...."
"Er...Yeah... Yeah!! Okie! I'll be there shortly..."

After I hung up the phone... I took only 5 mouth of my lunch, and threw the rest away. The cookhouse aunties asked me, why I ate so little. I told them that my asshole Boss wanna see me right away... ARH!! can't even let me have my lunch peacefully...

When I went back to LSA, he showed "concern" by asking me whether I had my lunch.. "YEAH!! YEAH!! I had a very good lunch!", I thought to myself "All thanks to you Fucker!!!"

And, I was rushing here and there to get the documents ready. And all he could say was "Jonny... Hurry up.. We're gonna be late...."

OKOK!!! Can't you see that I'm in need of help you bastard? Oh sorry! I forgot... You're too blinded by your desire to impress that COL(RET) LEE... ARH!!!
_______________________________________________________

After that useless meeting, i quickly disappeared from there and booked out. Called Joyce and we agreed to meet up at Bedok. I can't tell you how relieved I was to see Joyce. It was like I was finally freed from that horrible place after like a hundred years!!!

We walked around a little bit more, cuz the hawker centre was very packed at the time we went there... So we went to Giant and she did a little shopping hahaa!!! After which we went back to the Hawker center and had our dinner... Ahhh... Being with Joyce was like back in the Poly days haah!! Where me and Joyce were always together. We went practically anywhere together haah! And everyone thought that we were an item... those were the days haha!!! I missed those days.....

After which we slowly walked to the Interchange and went our separate ways home...

No comments: