Saturday, August 11, 2007

Secret

不能说的.秘密 [Secret]


Went to see this show, directed by Jay Chou. Was a little bit late, thus i missed the first 10mins or so. But that doesn't really affected me understanding the whole story.

The story is between Ye Xiang Lun [Jay] & Lu Xiao Yu [Rain] meeting each other because of their passion and love for music and piano. From then on, their lives were ever twisted together...

A beautiful piano score unraveled a true love.

"This is a secret." An opening sentence between Jay & Rain, unfolded a love journey. Jay was a talented Piano player, and from a Single Parent family, he attended at a Music School his father [ Anthony Wong] teaches. The movie unfolds when Jay heard a piano score, unheard of before, being played. Following the music, he arrived at the Old Piano Practice Room, and saw a girl [Rain] inside. But there's a secret within Rain that she could never bare to tell Jay...

One promise and an unforgettable mistake, caused Rain to forever vanish from Jay's Life. His life spiraled downwards ever since. His father tried to pull him back together again. But just as Jay's life was beginning to return back to normal, the "Secret" which Rain wanted to stay buried, resurfaced again, and unveiled an unbelievable truth...


The movie is full of Jay's famous "Black Humor". The female lead actress too had many moments of these "Black Humor". But the 2nd main focus of this movie, besides the love story, is Jay Chou's piano skills. It was just breath-taking. No! No! Not just breath-taking, but just simply out-of-this-world!!!!

You really have to see it, in order to believe it! I rate it 7.5/10. A movie not just for Jay fans, but for those people who love a simple love story...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Afternoon, I met up with Chin Mei and went to Esplanade's Library. The library was just simply SPLENDID! The whole ambiance of the place was just so musical. The moment I walked in, I felt totally relaxed... Though I was only there for roughly about 2 hours. But it was more than enough to make me wanna go back there again haha!!!

For the first time in my life, I've met someone who have almost the same interests as me. From the food I like to the book genres I like to read, from my favorite hobbies, to my passions... I've never met someone who is almost like me... It's like I'm looking at myself... The feeling is just so ecstatic! I can't describe this kinda feeling at all...

Anyway, it was really fun hanging out with Chin Mei. We have so much to talk about haha!!