Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm free!!!!

Finally! After battling with that irritating throat Virus Battalion, my White Blood Cell Brigade has finally emerged victorious! Of cause, that's impossible without reinforcements from our dear anti-biotic. Though we've lost many comrades due to this bloody battle, but their sacrifices and deaths will not be forgotten. As I've summarised all of them [Sorry, too many "names" to put down] in here....

"HEROES OF THE THROAT VIRUS BATTLE"

OK! Enough of craps... The sore throat has really irritated me alot! Can't speak too loud or too forcefully. Can't eat alot of things like spicy, curry, fried / deep fried, durians.... Oh yeah! Talking about Durians... My dad bought durians 2 days ago, and I CAN'T EAT AT ALL!!! All I could do, was to just watch my whole family slowly devoured all three durians.... *SOB* *SOB* I'm such a poor thing....

Back in Camp, I was so "ENG" that I was virtually playing my PSP in my office all day long. But I felt so bad and so uncomfortable, to be sitting in the office the WHOLE DAY and doing nothing... The feeling was really sucky...

Well, anyway... I just hope that my friend can go out tomorrow, then at least I have some programs tomorrow haha!! Ok now... I'm going back to my stuffs... Gotta start job hunting....