Friday, August 31, 2007

?Am I blind?

Am I blind? I'm not sure at all...

Why does my heart hurts so much whenever I hear her mentioning about him?!

How much more things must I do in order to your eyes & your heart fixed onto me?

How much more do I need to do before you can see me?

How much more things must I do more than him?

How much more.... How much more...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love the rain...

Because whenever it rains, it reflected the sadness within me...

When it rains, my heart rains as well...

Whenever heaven doesn't send rain, I'll take a bathe... The water coming out from the shower-head is just like the rain... "Tap, Tap, Tap" all over my body...

I can cry all I want when I'm bathing... No one will know... Because even I dunno whether it's rain or tears...

I love the rain...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always wonder...

"What if one day I disappear from the face of this Earth..."

Will anyone notice? Will anyone be sad? Will anyone conduct a search for me?

Or will my disappearance go unnoticed?

I don't know... Maybe I should try it one day...