Friday, August 31, 2007

Regina's Birthday

After yesterday's rushing about to get the items ready for Regina's Birthday, finally today has arrived. Before I went to work, I stopped over at the Cake shop to pay the remaining amount of the cake. Then, I dashed across the road to the Florist shop to pay the money for 2 Sunflowers...

Ok! Everything is all set & ready. What's lacking is a gift & card for Regina... The day's work was rather smooth... Almost all the wedding packages' inquiries are being handled by me now, unless I have certain things I'm not sure then I'll seek clarification from Eileen or Mr. Michael...

And more surprising... All of us knocked off at 6pm haha!!! GREAT! Enough time for me to head down to Apollo Center to prepare the dining table and get a Birthday Card for Regina.

7:50pm. SHOWTIME! Met up with Hui & Regina at Clark Quay station. All dressed very nice haha!!! When we arrived at the Vegetarian Restaurant at Apollo Center, Regina got a shock when she saw the things on the table... Big sunflowers by the side and the gifts for her placed nicely in the center... Finished up with a Birthday Card

[Hope you don't mind the designs on the card... Cuz I haven done drawing for almost 7 years...]

We ordered a lot, a lot of food haha! Well enough talk.. Here are the photos...


Regina [Left], Hui [Right]


Regina & Me





All the food we ordered haha! Plus the Lead: BIRTHDAY CAKE!


SARBO TIME!!! haha!!!


CAke Cutting Time!!!


Group Photo!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as you're happy... No matter how big the sacrifice is, I'm willing to do it for you...

No comments: