Friday, August 10, 2007

2007 National Day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

YeAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Singapore is now officially enjoying 42 years of peace and harmony!!!!!

Afternoon i went to fo tang, cuz got religion things... Then, I rushed back home to bathe and change clothes... OMG! It was SO HOT!!! I kept perspiring after I finished bathing...

Took a bit of dinner before I rushed out of house. Panting and sweating like a PIG... ARGH!! I hate this kinda weather...

Seriously, when I arrived at City Hall, it was bloody JAMMED PACKED WITH PEOPLE! But luckily my friends meet up at Plaza Singapura.

Then, we took a bus to Suntec and did some shopping there. Because the main focus on the night was the Fireworks, so there wasn't much people doing shopping. HAHA! So nice... We had a great time window shopping.

Here's a short clip of the fireworks:


Then, after which it's the start of the HUMAN JAM again!!! So we decided to walk to Bugis and take a bus from there to Hougang.

Here's a photo we took while walking:

Hmmmm....what's that over there?!

Taken on the bus:

We were like SO BOREDdd on the bus that we started to take alot of funny photos haha! But here are some better ones...

AH! Ghost FACE!


Photo-whoring again! haha!!!

Now, then I know that jeffrey has motion-sickness...Poor guy... sigh...
Then the road that Hui always walk back home after taking a bus is SO u-lu and so dark.