Friday, August 24, 2007

I'M EMPLOYED!

I'm so so so so so LUCKY! haha! My first interview and I nailed the job haha!! A Big thank you to all my friends who wished me good luck before my interview. It really helped alot haha!!! Don't worry... I will treat you all de haha!!!

My new job will be at this company called: Academy Video Pte Ltd. Have a look at it.

It's a thing that I've never been in contact before. And I really have to thank the company for giving me this chance to learn video editing and photo-imaging. I promise myself I'll strive every hard and do very well!! YEAH!

I'll be commencing work on Monday 10:30am. But I'll start out PT first... Cause I'm still serving NS, so by law they can't employ me as Full Time. So they are gonna pay me $10/Hr [GOOD PAY!]
Then when I ORD, I'll sign a contract with them. FT pay is roughly $1.6K - $1.7K + COMM of about 2-4%. And on 3 months probation. Still, I'm not worried about the probation period at all. Because I'll prove to myself that I'll strive hard to craft out a career!

After the interview... I went down to town to slack while waiting for Hui. I was so happy when I received a call from them, that they're employing me, that I phoned virtually everyone I know and let the whole world know haha!!! [I MUST BE MAD =X]

Went to Compass Point, Sengkang with Hui. Had a small meal at MOS burger. My treat haha! Was so happy haha!!! But I apologised to her for what I said last night. Didn't meant to agitate her at all... Didn't know that things were like that... Sorry sorry...

Walk walk see see around at Compass Point... Companied her to buy a kettle then sent her back home...

Then, after that I took bus 72 back to Tampines and met up with Bernice, Linda and Jane, where we headed down to Cafe Cartel for some light snacks. It was really wacky haha! We joked, laughed, did silly things and shared "Ghost" stories... So fun!!!

An extract from someone's blog:
i have this feeling that after a big round i will still go back t0 him.
the treatment he gave me can never compare to anyone.
the smile he put on my face..
mayb one day when i chose him, he might be taken..
who kn0ws..


Even if you're now attached to someone, I'll still be the "Shelter" which you can always depend on, like how you've depended on for the past 4 years...