Tuesday, August 28, 2007

2nd day @ work

Today at work, I'm beginning to remember the various packages, plus some of the separate charges...

I'm beginning to slowly take over more & more of the Sales job. Initiated several phone calls, e-mail replies, faxing of quotations, as well as fixing appointments with customers.

I have this strong feeling. That if I successfully learn and pick up all the necessary skills needed to operate the company, I'll be helping Han Xiong with this family business.... But I'm not gonna think so much first... Better learn everything slowly and steadily...

Took a look at the photographs Han Xiong had taken at a kindergarden. The KIDS ARE SO CUTE!!! haha! Every expression on their faces are so innocent...so pure...so flawless... Their photographs really brighten up my day...

Can't wait for the day where I'm able to take their photos all by myself... HA!!! girls and boys! You just wait... One day, Kor Kor will take all your super cute photos for you... haha!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow... More work to be done... More things to learn... More appointments to fix, more customers to follow-up... And of cause more Cute photos to look at haha!!!