Sunday, August 19, 2007

Cool, Cloudy, Rainy Day

My wish came through haha!!! Last night, I prayed that today's weather would be cloudy, cooling and slight drizzling. And it all came true haha!!! So happy!! Cuz at night I need to go to Tian Guo [ At Sengkang], to attend religious night lessons. So, I'll be wearing formal the whole day. And frankly speaking, I hate wearing formal, cause I'll keep sweating & sweating... And end up.. I stink!

But luckily, today's weather was darn PERFECT! I met up with my friend at 12:15pm, then we made our way down to Orchard Road. We alighted at Somerset Station and headed down to The Hereen. My actualy intention was to buy this black cardigan from this particular shop called [garc.on], because they sell very nice-woven cardigan, which are excellent for formal/smart wear. I fell in love with it, when I saw it 2 weeks ago while window shopping...

I bought it immediately and worn it... And guess what... while walking down the street of Orchard Road, people kept staring at me, as if I'm an Alien... -.-"'

As usual, some small incidents would happen, like people purposely bump into you even though you've given way to them... And they don't even apologise to you when they bump into you... Instead, you are the one apologising to them. [Argh!! What's wrong with Singaporeans nowadays?!]

If I got a chance...I'll take a photo of what I worn today... haha!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ralph lauren, insanity workout, north face outlet, mont blanc, gucci, instyler, reebok shoes, babyliss, ferragamo shoes, wedding dresses, asics running shoes, longchamp, iphone cases, bottega veneta, soccer shoes, converse outlet, mac cosmetics, nike roshe, jimmy choo shoes, abercrombie and fitch, chi flat iron, hollister, nfl jerseys, nike huarache, baseball bats, louboutin, p90x workout, birkin bag, nike air max, nike trainers, vans shoes, beats by dre, lancel, oakley, giuseppe zanotti, nike air max, soccer jerseys, mcm handbags, herve leger, ray ban, north face outlet, celine handbags, vans, new balance, timberland boots, hollister, valentino shoes, lululemon, hollister, ghd

Unknown said...

coach outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, canada goose, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, moncler, bottes ugg, swarovski crystal, pandora charms, moncler, ugg boots uk, juicy couture outlet, replica watches, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, moncler, pandora charms, swarovski, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, karen millen, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, links of london, moncler, ugg pas cher, montre pas cher, thomas sabo, toms shoes, juicy couture outlet, moncler, supra shoes, doudoune canada goose, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose uk, hollister

menna said...

photography professional abu dhabi
photography service in abu dhabi