Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First day @ work

[EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED!!!] These were the words that kept going through my mind ever since I've gotten my job at Academy Video.

Woke up at 815am, and began to freshen up myself. Spent a little more time going through my cupboard to pick the right clothes for work [It's been a while since I did this... Used to do this before I go to school haha!!!]

Received a call from my boss, Mr. Michael, around 915am [MY GOSH!! My boss called me!!! I was like OH MY GOSH!!], asking me whether I'm on the way to work? OF CAUSE IT'S A YES!!! haha!

With that, I merrily made my way down to work... Can't wait for the excitement and adventures that awaits me at work!

Arrived at work 15mins early. GREAT! First person I saw was Boss. I guessed that was a good sign. I sat down for a while before he showed me around and introduced to me the jest of the job. Product Presentation.

It took a quite a while to differentiate the different category. Though I'm still slightly confused between the 1st two premium packages. But don't worry... Give me another two days I'll memorise everything.

After that, Han Xiong, another of my colleague, slowly taught me the rest of the stuffs. A very nice guy.

Before I knew it, it was lunch. Han Xiong took me to this chinese stir-fry restaurant near Outram MRT Station. At the same time, I met up with one of the senior photographer, Bernard. But he wasn't feeling well today, as he suffered food posioning. GOsh! Hope you'll recover soon...

Then, we walked around the shops near our company. Lots of small eateries, salon schools, foot-reflexology & dermatology shops. GREAT!!! haha! And had a small chat. At least I know that we both like to look at girls haha!!

Not long after we went back to office, we had to rush off for an appointment with a kindergarden school at Geylang. And Han Xiong asked me to tag along. I was surprised ... Never realised that on my first day of work, I would be attached out for appointment... The appointment was rather brief, as it was our first meet-up, didn't close the deal, as the school had a tight budget. But nevertheless, it was a great experience. The feeling of going back to Sales was great, but the feeling of selling something of great meaning felt even better! Though I made a mistake, I bull-shited a little bit during the appointment. Han Xiong was quick to point that out during the drive back, and I too, admitted that mistake.

By the time we arrived back in Office, it was around 4pm. Gosh! Time really do fly when you've lots of things to do... Did a little bit of OT, because Boss has to attend a big appointment tomorrow morning at 730am. So, I helped him out with the powerpoint presentation. Reached home around 9pm. Was tired but it was worth it...

Tomorrow's another day! Dunno will have swimming with Hui or not. Else, I'll go back to Camp to have BBQ with Ham Ham, Roy and Francis... I really miss them... [GOSH!! I SOUNDED SO SO SO GAY!!!!]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

replica watches, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, sac longchamp, air max, nike air max, kate spade outlet, ugg boots, nike free, ugg boots, christian louboutin outlet, nike outlet, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louboutin pas cher, prada handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, gucci outlet, prada outlet, nike roshe run, nike air max, tiffany jewelry, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp, burberry, louboutin, louis vuitton, louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors, tiffany and co, longchamp outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, air jordan pas cher, chanel handbags, replica watches, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, longchamp pas cher, nike free, oakley sunglasses

Unknown said...

coach outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, canada goose, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, moncler, bottes ugg, swarovski crystal, pandora charms, moncler, ugg boots uk, juicy couture outlet, replica watches, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, moncler, pandora charms, swarovski, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, karen millen, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, links of london, moncler, ugg pas cher, montre pas cher, thomas sabo, toms shoes, juicy couture outlet, moncler, supra shoes, doudoune canada goose, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose uk, hollister