Monday, December 25, 2006

Things I wanna do in 2007

I think that this list is a different from my wish list... This list contains a list of things that I must do in the whole of 2007. As I'm gonna ORD in about 9 months time, my plans are coming closer & closer, thus it's due time to execute them in phrases already...

I know that while executing my plans, there'll be alot of difficulties but I'll do my best to overcome them.

Mum, You talked about learning driving, get a job, go university, get an even better job. You always say that I'm "cum cum ch-eng"

it's not that I'm wishy-washy or "cum cum ch-eng" or never have any plans for my future. I have my plans & my dreams. But before I can execute my dreams, I have to clear my debts first. Do you know how much debts I have just from getting a Diploma Cert?

It's a freaking S$ 8985.95!!!!

S$ 1,659.91 belong to DBS Bank Loan - I've already paid about 50% of it. With about 50% more to go.

The rest is from my dad's CPF account, which I've yet started paying it.

Jan '07 to Mar '07
-Totally focus on repaying my tuition fee loan & other outstanding bills.

Jan '07 to Aug '07
-Save up $$$ so that even after I ORD, I have enough cash to survive at least 4 months till I find a job, as well as money to learn Car.

Car lessons - $1500 to $2500
3 months survival - $1000

-Start browsing newspapers for home-based / Office-based jobs / Give tuition lessons on weekends.

-Start taking notice of job articles in newspaper.

June '07 to Sept '07
-Start clearing leave & OFF days to go for job interviews.
-Start sending resumes to companies for interviews.

Sept '07 onwards
-Start designing website to sell guy clothes, jeans, bags & accessories from HK, Taiwan & Korea.

No comments: