Saturday, December 09, 2006

A big surprise

Ber Ber gave me a call in the afternoon and told me that she decided to give me my X`mas present earlier, so told me that she'll give it to me later at night...

Was curious what she gave me.... She gave me one hint: [Something you'll be using everyday]

On a third try I guessed Handphone, and I was correct!!!! I was totally surprised & speechless. Cause never in my life have I received such an expensive gift from anyone, most of the expensive things, were either brought by me or by my parents...



Totally love this phone to the max haha!!!

I remembered I only passed a comment saying that I wish to buy a phone with Radio can liaoZ. And I never expect Ber Ber will buy for me!

MuackZ!!! Ber... This is the best present... thank you!!!

Tomorrow must wake up early cuz will be having breakfast together with Ber

NiteZ!!!

No comments: