Saturday, December 02, 2006

Chilling out

Didn't went for "Life run" today, cause I was supposed to attend a PTSSU financial meeting with LTC(RET) LEE at 9AM. So, all of us were busily typing away on our PCs to make the final adjustments to our figures before the presentation.

As usual, I was practically bored to DEATH during the meeting. SO, I started writing songs to pass the time away. But I can't make it too obvious as I was sitting just next to LEE.

I didn't know that I actually "saved" Mr. Gary a couple of times during the meeting. Cause, I just couldn't bear to see people who knows what the heck were going on, but couldn't defend themselves. I guess I just had this little "Courageous" blood in me bahZ...

Finally!!! 5PM came and I immediately rushed out and went back to my bunk to pack my things. I CAN'T WAIT TO see Ber Ber haha!!! Totally missed her so so so much!!!

It's been hard on her... Because I'm in Army, we can't get to see each other everyday, so the only way to express our feelings for each other, are through SMSes & phone calls every single day. Thus, the weekends would be exceptionally precious for both of us, as we make the most out of every single minute we spend together...

I really really Love you dear, no doubt at all.

At night, went to pick her up from work. THen together with Sally, we went to fisherman village to chill out. THe place was really nice and cool. The weather was really windy and the sky was clear and filled with shimmering stars.

We ordered fruit punches, a small basket of french fries. While Ber Ber ordered a plate of Fish & Chips.

We left the place together around 11 plus. Then, me and Ber Ber took a slow walk from Simei back to Tampines.

Don't know if Ber will see this or not... "DEAR! You're beginning to slim down le! JIA YOU!!! I'll also jia you to build more muscles... hheehheee!!!"

Ber Ber recently edited my friendster account... heeee...Cause I'm not very good at customising my blog or friendster, so since Ber Ber knows something about it, I let her do it. MUACKZ!!! Really really appreciated it Dear. Be it snow, stars, or just plain backgrounds. I love it! Cause it's something that's ours exclusive! [*MuackZ!*]

Strange though... WE didn't take any pictures today....Never mind lahZ... Maybe she's just too tired lehZ....Dear... Sleep earlier ok? I can see that you're getting more & more tired lehZ... Heart Pain...

No comments: