Sunday, December 10, 2006

Breakfast, New Shoe & Night Sky

Woke up really early yesterday Sat morning, It's been a long time since I wake up so early on a Saturday Morning. But it was all worth it! Cause I'm going to have Breakfast with Ber Ber ha!!!

Ber Ber Looked so cute with her blur blur "Morning Look" haha!!!

BOth of us ordered Hotcake Meal... SWEET! ha!!!





Then, I sent Ber Ber to work and I went off to Bugis to meet my friend. Help him go SLS to DIY a PC. He was so picky!!! OMG!!! This cannot, that don't want.... But nevermind lahZ... Used to it liaoZ... Luckily, in the past, I've met with customers who were worse than my friend... If not, I would have walked out on him hahaah!!! Very bad right???

then, around 12:30pm, went to meet up with my another group of friends from Youth Group.

Cus this coming X`mas, we're organising a [Shi Zi Lu Kou] about vegetarian food in Bugis area. So, we met up yesterday to recce the place, to match the information we have gotten from the Internet with physical... Was actually quite amazed that Bugis area got alot of Vegetarian food stalls haha!!!

Around 3pm, I went back to Tampines, walked by a shoe stall at East link and saw that the shoes & slippers were on crazy sales!!! From $1 to $59!!! I walked around the shop, and looked at a few shoes... Finally I bought this one, a simple LEVI's high-neck sneakers for $19. Cheap right?? HAHAH!!! It's DROP DEAD cheap!







At night, me & dear went to Orchard to see the X`mas Light Display... SO pretty!!! But too many people on the streets leh... But don't care lahZ... both of us romantic can liao ha!!!

Then, we went to Pasir Ris Park to romance, romance ha!!!

Too bad time flew too fast... We had to go back... But never mind... Time we spent is short but the memories we had created are a life-time!

No comments: