Saturday, December 16, 2006

At the Dawn of a Brand New Year

Blink of an eye, 11 months gone by,
So many things, so little time,
Happy, Sorrow, Laughter & Tears,
Filled up every single moment of my time,
Here I am, standing at the Dawn of a Brand New Year,
Looking back at what I have done...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO FAST!!! Last year's new year countdown at Esplanade seems like it just happened yesterday. And now, I'm faring goodbye to a wonderful year and welcoming a new year, filled with aspirations, ambitions and hope.

2006 has been one of the most exciting and wonderful year yet. Celebrating my 21st Birthday charging up & down a mountain doing training. Fell through a man-hole and was almost half-paralyze. Got posted back to BMTC. Decided to start a brand new life and found the girl I love dearly.

Now, Let me take all my fellow readers down my 2006 Memory Lane..................

JAN

Had my New Year Count-down at Esplanade with my sister, Andy, YH and my sister's friend. This was my first-time watching Fireworks LIVE!!! And what better than at a New Year Count down??!! haha!!!

One of the suckiest days in my life! Imagine this: [On your 21st Birthday, you charge up & down a hill over & over again. Got yourself all dirty & smelly. At the end of the day, you didn't even managed to have time to say "Happy 21st Birthday" to yourself, cause you were simply just to shag to think of anything other than SLEEP!!!]

Yeah! That was how I spent my 21st Birthday... SUCKY! STINKY! and SMELLY!

FEB

Nothing much in Feb, but luckily got my friends who insisted to celebrate my birthday for me. SO HAPPY! HAHA! And oh yeah!! Got a new wallet from Pierre Cardin as a gift! Thanks thanks!

MARCH

Graduated from BSLC and moved on to ASLC... Sigh! Still stuck in the western part of Singapore. Almost every week have to "Journey to the West" But nevermind... 2 More months and I'll be outta there!!!

Late March, I was having a urban warfare training and I fell through a man-hole from 2nd Storey, which was about 4 metres high bah... Almost broke my back!!! But thank god, nothing much happened to me... I guess this was the worst accident that has ever happened to me...

APRIL

Preparing to go Taiwan for training. Heard alot of rumors about there... Can't wait to see that country with my own eyes!!! Hopefully my back injury can recover in time... I don't wanna miss this opportunity!!!

MAY

Came back from training in Taiwan, and it was "Love At First Sight" with this particular country. The people there were exceptionally nice & helpful. And not to forget the shopping haah!!! Too bad we ain't allowed to buy alot of things back to Singapore.. If not, I think I won't be able to carry everything back haah!!!

JUNE

Got posted back to Tekong "The place where Everything begins..." Well, its kinda like back to paradise. I was posted to HQ. haha!! No outfield, no SOC, no need to get high blood pressure over stupid recruits hahaah!!!! Just sit in air-con room and slack through the rest of my remaining time in Army. GOOD!!! haha!!!

JULY-SEPT

Nothing much between these few months. Just every weekend, book in & book out. Go out or slack at home...

Then because, I was too bored in camp, I started playing "Wholivesnearyou" and found the girl I Love...


OCTOBER

Happily in love and wish to love her with everything I have...


NOVEMBER

Heard my friend was also attached... GREAT!! haha!!! Well... it was kinda expected actually, cause both of them always stick with each other day in & day out. It'll be unexpected if both of them were not together...


DECEMBER

It's been 3 months since me and Ber know each other... And I'm loving her more & more with each passing moment... Ber Ber, I know it's been hard on you all these while, bearing the fact that we can't always meet up with each other.

But, I really really cherish every single moment I spend with you, never taking every second spent with you for granted. Because you're an angel sent to me from Heaven, who have brighten up my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: