Saturday, December 16, 2006

My Wish List 2007

Hmmm... Took a look at the wish I created last year, and out of that whole list, I only managed to realised 3 of them haha!!! Actually not bad. I guess, a new year, new revolution, might as well have a new wish list...

WISH LIST 2007


a) World Peace!!! Please... Enough of fighting and war... Enough deaths and suffering!

b) Me & Ber Ber be together, and we can grow old together.

c) Pay back my Tuition Loan, which is about 5 grands... Still have about 50% to go. Hopefully can reduce it by another further 50%.

d) Biggest Project I've ever set out for myself: RENOVATE MY ROOM!!! Below are the things I need to get.

1- a Loft Bed. I really need one to really maximize
the space in my Room.
Getting more and more cramp liao!!! OMG!!!






2- A customized Wardorobe.
Both me & my sister, seriously need a new cupboard for our ever-expanding clothes... It's just too small us!!!







3- A Sofa Bed. I REALLY NEED THIS!!! I've been sleeping on a "Di-Lam" for way too long liao... ARH!!! haha!!! Sad right?? =P







4- A TV bench.... Very low ones...
So that it makes my room more spacious








5- A Rattan Blind...
Gives my room that extra touch of "Kampong" ha!!!








6- A wall unit.
Make full use of the walls in my room to put things on the shelves.








e) Can I don't be so POOR??? Every month, I can't save any freaking single cent, cause the tuition loan deduct every single cent from my account until there's only $1 left...

Can't go shopping, can't watch movie, can't go anywhere, can't do anything I love, I like, I want. cause those freaking banks deduct every single cent from my account, leaving me almost penniless... And that leads to my last wish...

f) A SUPER BIG WINDFALL!!!

[E.g First Prize in 4D, TOTO, or suddenly someone accidentally transferred a huge amount of money to my account] Best is just nice can settle all bloody, godfather, godmother, freaking debts and be debt-free. So that all of us can go back to do whatever we like. Yeah! That would be enough leh...

No comments: