Sunday, December 03, 2006

shopping at Town

Received a call from Ber Ber, meeting them 2pm at her workplace together with Sally.

Before I went up, I brought a pack of sugar bread. I finished it all up haha!!!

THen, we went to Orchard to do some shopping. Actually, the objective of the day was to look for a present for Jane's Birthday on 21st Dec. But in the end, we end up buying shoes for ourselves. hahaa!!! Far wast was really really packed with people! OMG! It's been a long while I saw so many people at Far East on a Saturday... ... Maybe I haven't been to that place for a long time le bahZ...

Sally brought 3 pairs of Shoes, while Ber Ber brought 2 pairs. I also saw a pair of sneakers that I wanna buy next week, when the pay comes.

After which, we went up to the 5th floor to have lunch, we went into this restaurant. THe service from the staffs were so so so much better than THAT SHOP we went 2 weeks ago. They didn't rushed the customers to order their food at all, and even suggested the customers to take their time to pick what they wanna eat.

We ordered 3 plates of fried rice, a plate of stir-fried vegetables plus a plate of "flash-fried" chicken wings. It was really tasty.

Saw my Training Days buddy, Hong Yuan, together with his GF at Far East, so great to see him haha!!! It's been a while since we saw each other after we went our separate ways from SISPEC.

THen, we made our way to City Hall, cause Ber Ber & Sally couldn't find anything suitable for Jane at Far East, so we went there to try our luck at Marina Square.

THERE, we finally to find a bag that "somehow or rather" suit Jane la... Quite nice actually. It was today then I know that Jane is a Sagittarius, and know from them that she don't really like to dress very lady-like... Actually, I totally understand... Sagittariuses either dress very lady-like or dress very neutrally...

At IP Zone, I found a jacket that I liked alot... hahaah!!! DIE LIAO! Can't buy anymore clothes le... If I buy anymore, gonna get killed by my mum...

My next scheduled shopping spree should be in 2008 bah??? Also good lah, cause my cupboard really don't have any more space for new clothes liaoZ... Need to get a new cupboard from the newly open IKEA.

Then, after everything has been settled, we went to CAREFOUR, as Ber wanna buy a DVD player, i also bought a sponge cake...

Then, we took a cab back to Tampines. And I managed to finish the WHOLE sponge cake by myself... OMG!!!! THen, we "romanced" a bit bit... =P Went back home around 1am...

No comments: