Friday, December 22, 2006

What I've been up to recently???

Went back to work after a long 5 days break. On Monday night, I didn't really wanna go back to work just yet. [Well, who would wanna go back to work after a long, fantastic 5 days break!!! haha!!!]

These few days, been meeting up with Ber Ber almost every single day. Go to her work place around 3-4PM, den stay there company her at work. [Her workplace is kinda boring. Customers want movies or dramas, she will get for them. Then, she'll need to update their accounts and remind customers to return their movies when their loans are almost up. Other than that, she just sits there watch shows or listen to music.]

If she wants drinks or food, I'll go buy for her. Make sure she won't go hungry or thirsty. At night, I'll help her close shop, then we go have some private time together. haha!!!

Back at office last Tuesday was a little weird. haha!!! It was a slight mixture of distance, yet I really missed my colleagues... Seems like I've grown quite attached to LSA...

Was arrowed to perform Guard Duty at the minute just yesterday [21/12/06,Thursday]. But, it's okay lahZ, got 1 day off given by DY ha!!! COOL!

SHOCKING TRUTH

Ber Ber told me one shocking truth yesterday evening, while I was resting after performing my first duty...

This guy, Alex, was actually her God-brother's best friend!!!!!!!!! Both me & Ber Ber were like: "WHAT!!!??? This idiot is actually his...." Well, the rest of the expressions, I guess all of you can guessed it without much thoughts...

I was like.... No wonder, he ain't scared of her God-Brother... Now I know why...

ANYWAY!!! As long as I have my Ber Ber beside me, I'm more than contended...

Meeting her later tonight at east Coast, after her Company's Dinner...

Well, I guess that's all for now... Till next post CHEERS!

No comments: