Friday, December 08, 2006

A small surprise

Woke up very late today... Around noon I think... So SHIOK!!! haha!! So long never sleep till so shiok liao... Always have to drag myself out of bed around 7am in the morning to go work... SIAN!!! But now no need lehZ!!! I'm on a long long long Vacation ha!!!

Went to look for Ber Ber at her workplace... then company her go buy lunch, Hokkien Mee... ha!

Stayed at her shop till around 5pm bahZ...den went walk walk around before I go back home.

Before I went off to work, I bluffed Ber Ber that I won't be going to fetch her from work. She was totally angry with me... [Sorry Dear, didn't meant to make you angry de. Just wanna give you a surprise ha!!!]

Den I suddenly appeared in front of her at her shop, Her eyes went BIG when she saw me... ha! She pretended to be angry but I know she was happy inside hee... Don't worry lahZ dear.. I wont do it again le... MuackZ!

Then,TOgether with Sally, we went to CPF building MAC, and met up with Ber's "Xiao Mei"

Then, we went off alone to sit down and chit-chat

Took some photos using my N6230. It's been laying in one corner cause of "NO camera phone" policy in Camp.






Some photos taken with Ber Ber's Phone:


Me, trying to act "CUTE" again ha!!!




HA!!! My BIG head haahah!!!

No comments: