Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



!!!!!!!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!
!!!IT'S 2007 NOW!!!


yeah!!! 2007 has finally arrived... Oh yeah!!! Not to forget.. Happy birthday blog!



hee... He's 2 years old already ha!!!
Happy Birthday to You!!!
Happy Birthday to YOU~~~~~
Happy Birthday to MY BLog......
Happy Birthday.... To.... YOUuuuuu...........!!!!!

Hmmm.... 2006 has been a really really fast year for me. haha!!! Found the girl I love alot and dote alot.. hahaa!!!

Now, I have to do harder so that 2007 would be a worthwhile year!!!!

Well, on the eve of 2007, I think I'm like the 1% of all Singaporeans, wearing my battle vest and armed with a weapon in my hand and standing guard to make sure that the rest of the 99% of Singaporeans can party their way to 2007 safely, soundly and securely.

Oh well, at least that will only be ONCE IN A LIFETIME!!! ha!!! the final day of 2007 WILL NOT BE LIKE 31st DEC of 2006 ha!! I'll be spending that particular day with all my closest friends and my Ber ber hahaa!!!

Hmmm... Tomorrow I'll be heading down to CCK, cause there'll be a PTSSU anniversary celebration at Warren Golf & Country Club. Don't why they wanna choose that particular place. It's so darn far!!! Oh well, anyway, it's just like once a year ha!!!

Gonna start executing all the plans I have for this year...

No comments: