Monday, January 29, 2007

22 le!!!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I TURN 22 LE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y
EAH!!!!!!


how come I felt so old all of a sudden?? Maybe it's just my illusion, I'm just thinking too much le.
2nd year into my 2+. what has happened in the past one year in my 21st year???

Went one big round searching for the girl of my dream and finally found her... Got to contact back some old friends somehow or rather through friends' friends or Internet... Great to see them again!

Finally cleared my school loan. Now, it's my plan.... My plans for my future... Was able to chat with my poly's best friend, Kathy. Remember I talked about her in my first few early posts?? Well, I was lucky enough to see her online on MSN... Lucky me!!! Chatted with her for a long while..

It's been a long time since we last chatted over the phone or even through sms. both of us have been rather busy with life, that sometimes, we forgot to contact back our old friends...

Talked to her abit about my future business plans... Can't say here.. HAHA!!! Commerical Secret

well...tomorrow, i'm heading down to Bedok to sell off my old typewriter... Sigh..soo much memories on that type writer... oh well... what's gonna go has to go.

No comments: