Sunday, February 04, 2007

Busy... Busy...or???

I really dunno what has gotten over me this past week... All of a sudden, I'm giving myself a lot of work, a lot of tasks, as well as responsibilities to shoulder in camp... Busy Busy or 'Mang Mang Mang' [blind blind blind] ??? I'm not very sure at all.

Perhaps I just wanna numb myself, keep myself extremely busy so that I won't be thinking of her. It has never occurred to me at all, that just a few words from a person, could create so much problems and trouble to everyone.

I trusted her so, so much. Love her with all my heart. Wanting to change her bad habits, so that she would be able to live a better life in future or even... OUR future.

Though, sometimes we always grumble with each other over small things, but I just cherish those times. Because, through these things, I was able to understand her better, know her more and also let her understand me a bit more...

Some people might think that the way I handled the situation was a little too "OVER"... But I personally felt strongly, that is the only way for that situation. Both of us be separated for a while, so that both can calm down and reflect on what both of us have done [Both right & wrong]
And from there, how we could further improve ourselves, to make ourselves a better Man.I can't say that I'm any better, but I'm still improving myself. Constantly getting feedbacks from my friends to be my mirror, whenever I think that I've done something wrong.

Now, I really don't know whether should I accept her back. My heart says "YES!!!" But My mind tells me "NO!!!Give each other some more time..."

I guess I shall leave things as it is now, and leave everything to Fate.

The next few weeks will be extremely busy. Not just me alone, but perhaps the Whole of BMTC. As we prepare ourselves for LRI inspection. Too many things to handle, too little time to settle.

Oh well, I should just take things one step at a time. Let's just wish that everyone will brisk through this LRI without much troubles. [Thou I truely know that it's quite hard.. haha!!!]

No comments: