Sunday, February 11, 2007

Diamond Rings

"Diamonds are girls' best friend" a quote said so well. Yet to me, it seems to be my "worst enemy".

With Valentine's Day just roughly a few days away, I can't seem to find a ring which can really attract my attention, and let my love one know how important she is to me.

Time isn't really on my side, until I came across a website which sells all kind of diamond rings for any occasions. JUST GREAT!!! A savior appeared in the nick of time.

Diamond Rings. Click on the link.

The vast variety of diamond rings really astonished me. But what really captured my attention was the "Design-Your-Own-Ring" service that the website provides.

Click to Design your own ring

The website allows customers to design:
  • Earrings
  • Diamond Pendant
  • 3-Diamond rings, &
  • Diamond rings
I was really spoiled for choice when I was designing the perfect ring. I can either start with choosing the type of ring OR the type of diamonds. For me, being a First-timer, of cause I went with choosing the ring.

Total of fifteen pages , filled with pictures of rings and diamonds, I can preview how the ring would appear with different diamond shape. Ring Design

After choosing a design I favored, I was directed to another page. It displayed more information of the ring, the price [in US$]. From there, I continue to choose the type of diamond to complete my ring.

The website allows me to search for a diamond using:
  • Carat Weight
  • Clarity
  • Cut
  • Color
  • Budget
  • Issuer, & even by
  • Serial Number
Payment is very easy. Though, you must first become a member of the website. Trust me, you won't regret buying a diamond ring from Diamonds-USA.

Before I received the ring, I was worried that my ring would not arrive on-time, or don't appear as what I want it to be. But the staffs were very confident and reassuring.

I would definitely introduce my friends to buy diamond rings from Diamond-USA.

This post has been sponsored.

No comments: