Saturday, February 10, 2007

Guaranteed Blinds

With Chinese New Year around the corner, we Chinese have a tradition of clearing away old things and replace them with new ones, sort of "inviting wealth" into our family.

The curtains in my room, well, I've kind of out-grown it, and want to change a new one. My friends have recommended me a couple of shops which sells curtains and blinds, but the varieties they provide just doesn't suit my style and taste, until I stumbled upon "Guaranteed Blinds"

Click on the website guaranteedblinds.com

The company offers a whole range of shades & blinds, from wood to aluminium, from red color to white color.

Click on products

The company is very transparent with all the specifications of every product, so that customers don't have to scratch their heads off, thinking about what are the requirements.

Every single item is made-to-custom. From color to length, room location to brackets. All problems the customers might face, are all tackled under-one-roof!! And what's more, all these additions comes at no extra charges!!! Wonderful for people on a tight budget, but still wish to have class and style.

Sample

The website even provide instruction manuals for all kinds of blinds & shades installations. These are great for all D.I.Y people, or people like me, first-timers, who wants to install a blind all by myself.

Visit the website for more information.

This post has been sponsored.

No comments: