Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Verizon Wireless Phones

Just yesterday, I re-visited Wirefly.com again, as I wanted to change my mobile phone Service provider. A friend of mine recommended VERIZON WIRELESS to me.

Verizon Wireless owns & operates the most reliable wireless network in the Nation, thus my friend said that I will be guaranteed a stable network and unbeatable plan if I get my plan through Wirefly.com.

Click to see what plans are offered at Verizon Wireless.

One of the reasons I chose to purchase a plan through Wirefly.com, is because Wirefly.com is the largest authorized reseller for cell phones & plans on the Internet. Thus, the price & value I get from the website, is unbeatable elsewhere.

All I have to do was to enter my area's Zip code to show the offers available in my area for Verizon Wireless. I picked a LG Chocolate at an unbeatable price of US$89.99, with free delivery to my doorstep!

The phone I picked

On top of getting this phone at an unbelievable price, I was given a US$50 customer appreciation rebate & a further US$40 Mobile Plan Mail-in rebate. So practically, this phone is FREE!

I can't believe my eyes as well! But it's true! You can only get this kind of price at Wirefly.com.

What are you waiting for?! Click on Wirefly.com NOW!!!

This post has been sponsored.

No comments: