Sunday, February 11, 2007

...A feeling...

Just came back from watching Protege. A movie by Andy lau & Daniel wu. It's a movie about drug lords & how they deal all the drugs. Also, what happen to a drug addict. It's very sad but it's a fact. A fact so true that when I saw it, a chiil so cold, so shivering, my hair were all in full attention.

But what's more attention was my feeling. All these while, I have never hated anyone, never felt disgusted about anyone, never ever felt like just walking away and distant myself from anyone.

Today, I have these feelings, all these feelings which I have never felt before, all at once. I felt totally torn apart. Because I have never liked the feeling of hating someone. But this time, the hatred was so so so deep, and so strong.

I always believed that I would never have very strong negative feelings about someone, but today I was proven wrong, totally wrong. I finally realised that I'm just a mere human.

I have forgiven you for what you have done, but I could probably never forget. Perhaps over time, I might forget, I might not. I'm not sure. Let's just leave it as it is.

Now, I just wanna numb myself. Just wanna numb myself from all these negative feelings...

No comments: