Sunday, January 28, 2007

S.H.E. concert

Yesterday night, for the first time in my life, I called my Ber Ber's phone to listen to the whole SHE concert. yes!!! LISTEN... hahaa!!! funny right?? at first it was quite weird, it was like listening to radio... but the whole ambience over the phone really make you wanna be there as well...

Oh well... Too bad my friend forgot to buy the VIP ticket for me... But it's alright. I shall wait for their 3rd concert in 2 years time...

SHE didn't sing a few popular songs like "chu dian", "ta hai bu dong", all the songs they sang didn't went through any changes as compared to Taiwan, HK and Malaysia...

here are some videos my friends took during the concert... please forgive the qualities

clip 1



clip 2


Oh well... Tomorrow's my Birthday le... Gonna be 22 le... and things are going out fine for me...

No comments: