Sunday, January 14, 2007

CLUBBING

Been too busy these 2 weeks to actually update my blog about what's been happening to me & my life...

now, I have some time . FINALLY!! can update liao...ha ha!!!

Took a few neo-prints with BER BER in the new year...

Here's one of them.



Attended my department's 1st anniversary at the Warren Golf & Country Club, which was ALL THE WAY at CCK [damn freaky far ok??!!!], practically I sat almost 90mins on the train from Tampines to CCK before I reached. My butt was already numb from the long trip... My gosh!! Luckily, it's only once a year. And only once in my life haha!!!

After that, it's been work work work work & MORE WORK... WHY??!!! because the commercial stock-take has began. ME, Mr. Pandian, Mr. Eric & Mr. Anand, have been running around the whole BMTC trying to settle all the problems that all the departments have with their physical inventories, as well as their local purchase invoices... Basically, you can say that the 5 of us worked our arses off from 8am till 7pm.

Last sat, 6th Jan, me, Ber Ber, Sally and one of her friend, Anna I think, went to MOS together. Well, I was quite surprised that Ber Ber would wanna go to MOS, cause she said that she don't like to go there.... But, still we still went there.







Sally went back home early, cause her dad placed a curfew on her, so she die die also have to reach home by that time... poor girl... But me, Ber ber & her friend Anna, still carrry on to party for a while more, before we exit MOS. On the way out, we saw a white Lamborghini. I expected the person driving would at least be a guy around 40s BUT NO!!!! It's a guy in his 20s and his body size is about 3/4 the width of the car..... MY GOODNESS!!!!

Was a little reluctant to return to camp the following monday, cause I'll be reminded of the stock-taking, and I definitely know that I'll be working my own ass off the whole week, just to help all the companies settle their problematic stores. Anyway, that was happened to me, the whole working week. I was running the whole camp settling problems, as well as get ready for enlistment which was on thursday & friday. The heavy downpour on both Thursday & Friday really slow down the whole equipping process at my station alot. Because all the new recruits have to make a big detour before they can reach my place. By the end of both days, my battery was really totally FLAT. BUT!! I still must book out on Friday night hahaha!!!

Last night, 13th Jan, went to MOS again hahaa!! This time is with Xiong Xiong, his friend, Anthony, Sally, me & Ber Ber. We met up at Marina Square around 5plus, had a bit of lunner [lunch + dinner] . But, half way Ber Ber had to go down to TTSH, cause her granny was hospitalised, so Sally accompanied her. While we 3 guys head down to Orchard road to chill for a while and see some cute girls as well hahaah!!!

We met back again around 8plus, den we head down to MOS to get the entrance first, before we sat at the Mac there... By 1030pm, Smoove was already packed with lots of people, so we decided to chill at Trance, grabbed some drinks, joked and laughed, before we hit the dance floor. hahaa!!! Everyone of us was really "high" [sorry ah... we weren't drank at all... Just that all of us really enjoyed ourselves...]

Then, all of us went back home... HERE were the photos we took.


ME,Xiong, Anthony


ME, Ber [this is the first clothe i bought in about 7 months!!!!]



No comments: