Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Well, it's an advanced celebration for me actually ha!!! Cause my Birthday is on 29th Jan, which falls on a Monday [sigh right??] Oh well... it doesn't matter at all. I treated it more like a gathering of my friends, rather than my celebration... hee...

Woke up very early yesterday around 8:30am [YES!!! first-time in months I've woke up so early...on a weekend haha!!!], mopped the floor, ironed my clothes, before I prepare myself to meet Ber Ber.

We watched "Night at the Museum". Very funny and very lame as well. I think the whole cinema, I was the one who laughed the loudest... [Sorry... -_-|||]

Then, we went over to Eastpoint, cause Ber Ber wan buy food for her god-sister, Bella. Her god sister said that I looked a bit like Rain when I walked past her store, and made fun of me while having a "smoke-break"... I was like [haha!!! got people "praised" me wor... HIGH LIAO!!! HIGH LIAO!!!]

Then, met up with Sally for lunch, then we head back to Tampines, cause Ber Ber was gonna get a new hairdo at Shu Min Jie's salon, and she looked very dolly and very cute hee... LOVED IT!!!

Jane & Sally came over to the Salon, then we made our way down to Marina Square's KBox, but before that, we had a quick dinner before we open our personal concert haha!!!

Guess the rest don't need much elaboration... These were few of the countless photos taken:




















I'm 22 le...my plans are slowly folding out...

No comments: