Thursday, May 24, 2007

Small Cohesion

After work today, our department's Boss treated some of us to a small dinner at a Vegetarian Restaurant at Apollo Center, which is situated at Haverlock Road.

In the beginning, I was quite afraid that the choice of dishes I chose, wouldn't be of everyone's liking, but all my worries turned out to be nothing. Everyone were amazed that all the dishes tasted almost like real meat. Everyone were full of praises of each dish.

That, gave me an ease of my mind... haha!!!

Then, everyone started to break away from work, and discussed about personal life and where we'll be heading after we ORD... I felt that the environment was quite relaxing, especially when the topics don't really revolve around work-related stuffs.

Now, I can't wait for my colleague's 20th Birthday in July...

No comments: