Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Post Sat BBQ

Heard from my colleagues that everyone in the Office were discussing Saturday's BBQ. Everyone had their own version of the Story to tell, and everyone had a good laugh at every version...

And Mr Eric even said that come June, he'll arrange for another cohesion, and this time round, no one is spared!!! Oh my gosh... I think Mr. Eric is addicted to drinking. He said that last saturday, he didn't really enjoyed himself to the max, because he had to keep a clear mind and take care of all of us...

I was thinking: "Yeah right..."

Well... I guess everyone's looking forward to that Cohesion haha!!!

And for the video on the "Flame Dragon", I'll try to get hold of the video asap... Well, you know, now SAF can't bring in Camera Phone, so it's kinda hard to get things moving...

No comments: