Saturday, May 12, 2007

S.H.E. New Album: PLAY

haha!!! Guess what?! I just got my hands on S.H.E. latest album, PLAY. haha!!! It's been a long, long wait [Well, in my option...]

But too bad I didn't have time to pre-order their Album [The first time I never!!! ARH!! Except for their very first album]

Sigh... Those who pre-ordered are so lucky. A lot of freebies are given out this time round. Normally, it's only 1-2 items. This time round, they give Photo Album, Singles CD, Jigsaw Puzzle & other items... ARH!!! Really hated myself for not ore-ordering..


01 中国话
02 谢谢你的温柔 - S.H.E/飞轮海
03 听袁惟仁弹吉他
04 五月天
05 藉口
06 Boom
07 再别康桥
08 伦敦大桥垮下来
09 说你爱我
10 好心情 Just Be Yourself (达芙妮年度广告歌曲)
11 老婆
12 Always Open - S.H.E/飞轮海 (统一超商企业主题曲) [This song is only available via Pre-Order or One of the Two freebies]

Recommendations of Ballads:
2nd: 谢谢你的温柔 - S.H.E/飞轮海
4th: 五月天
9th: 说你爱我
11th: 老婆

"KTV" Show-Offs:
1st: 中国话
5th: 藉口

MV

S.H.E 中国话 with real time lyrics


中国话MV



五月天MV


No comments: